My First RMT-My Eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! I thank you for taking the time to rate this, or give me views, whatever, but getting off topic. Lets just get right to it, a standard rules OU sun team

My team

Ninetales
Nature: Calm
Ability: Drought
Item: Leftovers
EV's:252 HP, 120 SpD, 136 Spe
Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Substitute, Protect
Of course i use ninetales mainly to get up the sun, but also ruin some physical threats with WoW and is also a bit bulky for those weather wars.

Rotom-H
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
Item: Choice Specs
EV's:4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Moves: Thunderbolt, Overheat, Hidden Power Ice, Trick
I use Rotom-H over Rotom-W because of stab Overheat in the sun is very strong, epecially with specs on, although i dont know if a scarf would be a better idea because venusaur is already pretty fast and specs can ruin more things with trick than a scarf can, like terrakion for example, i hold the HP ice because none of my team resists dragon, so we need all the ice we can get.

Chansey
Nature:Bold
Ability:Natural Cure
Item: Eviolite
EV's:252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe
Moves:Wish, Protect, Seismic Toss, Toxic
Even though i am wish passing, i still went with chansey over blissey, because of chansey having much more bulk due to eviolite, and she can also spread around some toxic and just be annoying, nothing seems to fill the role better in my opinion.She also has protect for choice users and healing herself, of course.

Venusaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
Item: Life Orb
EV's:4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Moves:Growth, Energy Ball, Hidden Power Fire, Sludge Bomb
Just the standard special sweeper set for venusaur, outspeed everything unboosted and most things boosted +1 speed and just a complete monster if it can be under the sun, i am thinking about changing sludge bomb to Synthesis, so i can continue my sweep longer if life orb starts killing me, due to me not using that move yet, its just the other two moves dont need the coverage poison gives in my eyes.

Claydol
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
EV's:252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpA
Moves:Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam, Earth Power
Claydol seemed like a good pokemon for my team because, my team really hates those entry hazards, and he can switch into quite a few moves with his defenses, he barely takes any damage from rocks and doesnt get any damage from either form of spikes thanks to levitate and can set up my own rocks, and of course another ice beam to hurt dragons and gliscor.

Gastrodon
Nature: Calm
Ability: Storm Drain
EV's:252 HP, 4 SpA, 252 SpD
Moves: Earth Power, Ice Beam, Toxic, Recover
My last pokemon is the anti-rain pokemon, kinda checks quite a few pokemon if you predict right, once again for the attacking moves Ice Beam and Earth Power, this thing just walls rotom-w perfectly i love it.

I am having a lot of trouble with heatrans, any suggestions?
Thank you for actually going to the effort of reading all of this and rating it, I really appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry,
the pictures didnt show up

well you seem to have a pretty solid team but in my opinion what you need is a spinblocker and Jellicent might be the right poke for the job and it can not only stop spinners but nobody wants a scald boosted by STAB AND rain in their face also it can burn those rock or ground types which are sure to try and sweep your team

hey pretty solid here but one thing that might be good is volt switch on rotom H either take out thunderbolt or hp ice, you have a few users of ice beam already so you arent totally killed by gliscor or dragons and as you have a choiced rotom voltswitch is great for keeping momentum

Switch your Gastrodon to a -Speed nature and run Earthquake over Earth Power. You'll lose out on a bit of power but it'll give you a physical ground attack that'll make it easier to deal with Heatrans and Volcaronas.

thanks for the imput guys, i will definitely give a shot at volt switch for rotom for some good switch advantages and i will put in jellicent because it has some useful resistences too, but what member should i replace it with? Kakimori has a good point too, there isnt really anything that i would really lose to in speed if i do a -speed nature instaid of -attack.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
locked under rule 3. the lack of description leads me to believe that you havent tested this team at all. i suggest you play with this team more and post this team when you have enough words for it. if you do have a lengthy description for each pkmn, pm me your fixes and ill gladly open this for you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)