Ninetales with Air Balloon
Ability = Drought
Nature = Timid
EVs = 6 HP, 252 SA, 252 S.
Attacks= Toxic
Flamethrower
Substitute
Hidden Power Grass

My Ninetales is primarily for weather and to stall and annoy. Hidden power grass allows it to counter ground and water types it's pitted against, flamethower is to attack, toxic is to help take down sweepers and such, and substitute is to stall for time.

Infernape with Life Orb
Ability = Iron Fist
Nature = Jolly
EVs = 252 A, 6 SD, 252 S.
Attacks = Swords Dance
Fire Punch
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Infernape is just used as a powerful physical sweeper. Fire punch is his STAB move, capable of OHKOing many pokemon in the sunlight and with Iron Fist. Close combat lets him take out rock types which he's weak to, and stone edge helps him take out other Fire types.

Tyranitar with Chople Berry
Ability = Unnerve
Nature = Sassy
EVs = 252 HP, 66 SA, 192 SD
Attacks = Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Fire Blast
Ice Beam

Tyranitar is used for defence, to stealth rock and to provide a counter to dragon, psychic and fire types.

Venusaur with Life Orb
Ability = Chlorophyll
Nature = Modest
EVs = 6 HP, 252 SA, 252 S.
Attacks = Growth
Sleep Powder
Hidden Power Fire
Giga Drain (for random match-up battles, otherwise, Solar Beam)

Venusaur is my primary sweeper, able to take out most things with Solar Beam/ Giga Drain, and use Hidden Power to take out many other things. Sleep powder alongside chlorophyll in the sun lets venusaur get some uses of Growth in, and allows him to take out psychic, dragon, and fire types that would otherwise destroy him. Giga drain can restore a lot of health (unless the Giga Drain+Chlorophyll rule is in place, then solar beam can be used as an extremely powerful STAB move. Hidden Power fire lets it take out Bug, Steel, and Ice types making Venusaur an extremely valuble member of this team.

For my other two pokemon I'm using Conkeldurr with Guts and a flame orb, and Blissy with leftovers. I'm probably going to change both of these pokemon, so suggestions would be appreciated!

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I would suggest reading the RMT rules and adding a bit better descriptions, or else a mod might come on here and lock this thread.

Please do not post incomplete teams and read through the RMT Rules before posting. Once you have added the last two members and expanded on Tyranitar's role, feel free to PM me with the changes and I will gladly unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)