Venusaur@Choice scarf
Overgrow
252spatk, 124spe, 132atk
Naive
-Sludge bomb
-Leaf storm
-Sleep powder
-Earthquake
My scarf sleep lead. I love using this as my sleep lead simply because it is relatively bulkier than most others even with a naive nature. Leaf storm and s-bomb are for dual stab while EQ is for taking care of Raikou.​

Hitmontop@Leftovers
Intimidate
252hp, 136spdef,120def
Careful
-Rapid spin
-Revenge
-Sucker punch
-Bulk up
My rapid spinner. With moltres on the team it is easy to see why i use it. I use a specially defensive ev spead to help it survive from both sides. Revenge and sucker punch get near perfect coverage.​

Feraligatr@Leftovers
Torrent
88spe, 104hp, 64spdef,252atk
Adamant
-Substitute
-Dragon dance
-Return
-Aqua tail
SubDD feraligatr is a beast. It is bulky and powerful and has perfect coverage except on shedinja. I can not remember why i use these EV's but i am gonna keep them this way anyway.

Moltres@Life orb
Pressure
108spe, 252spatk, 112hp, 36spdef
Modest
-Fire blast
-Hp:grass
-roost
-Air slash
My special attacking wall-breaker. Has absolute perfect coverage and can also PP stall slow walls such as registeel(if it lacks a rock move). The ev's allow it to outspeed most mixed blaziken and torterra before a boost. It's defensive ev's are in the defense effort values applett allowing for more bulk.

Registeel@Leftovers
Clear body
252hp, 252spdef, 4atk
Careful
-Iron head
-Rest
-s-rock
-Curse
My status absorber. Curseisteel is an awesome wall and offensive tank. It also sets up s-rock for my team and no more explaination is needed.

Alakazm@Choice scarf
inner focus
4hp, 252spatk, 252spe
Timid
-Psychic
-Shadow ball
-Focus blast
-Trick
My revenge killer. Timid to outspeed scarf ambipom. The moveset is pretty self explanitory.​

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You need to expand the descriptions a bit.

Anyway, on the SubDD Feraligatr, i really recommend switching Surf with Waterfall, the only attacking physical move you have is Return, and that's not even a STAB, so i suggest getting Waterfall.

And you need a few Spe EVs, to outspeed certain Pokemon in UU/NU.

Anyway, on the SubDD Feraligatr, i really recommend switching Surf with Waterfall, the only attacking physical move you have is Return, and that's not even a STAB, so i suggest getting Waterfall.

It was a typo.

The EV's are so i can outspeed +spe scarf base 80's

Have you tested this team...? You mention Raikou in your Venusaur description, when he is banned from UU, and you say Alakazam has Timid to outspeed... Choice Scarf Ambipom?

Anyway, for Hitmontop, I'd recommend with going with the regular Rapid Spin set (which you can find on-site, bit too lazy to find it myself atm!) since your Moltres really would appreciate having him get that spin off (Foresight + Rapid Spin). Your current Hitmontop set just flat out loses to common Ghost switchins looking to block Rapid Spin. Sucker Punch is your only attack that can hit them, and even then, Mismagius and Rotom, who are very common, usually carry Substitute, effectively neutering your Hitmontop.

If you really want to use Choice Scarf Alakazam (you really shouldn't... His base speed is already sky high), I'd suggest going with Modest, since with a choice scarf his speed is already insane. But I'd suggest switching it to the Choice Specs set.

Good luck with your team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)