Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Woodwoodlee, I got hit with alot of requests last night and am playing catch up. Id really like a female Adamant 5IV Growlithe. They are 25% female, so can be alittle tempermental to breed. If you would like me to throwing in something more I can. The other ones you posted I really do not need.

PS. Which ability and gender would you want for both the absol and the fletchling?
I have a Female Adamant Growlithe with 31/x/31/31/31/31 with CC as the egg move. Would you please accept this one? I really want a Marill.

Also what do you mean absol and fletchling?

Hi Mythra, i'm interested in a Marill or an Adamant Scyther. All I really have now is 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm liquid ooze rapid spin Tentacools D:. If you want one, I would be very happy to trade. Thanks.

Hi Mythra, i'm interested in a Marill or an Adamant Scyther. All I really have now is 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm liquid ooze rapid spin Tentacools D:. If you want one, I would be very happy to trade. Thanks.
Heyas, I have a few male marill with Huge Power, 1 female with Thick Fat. As for Scyther I have females in stock in adamant atm. Take your pick.

I have a Female Adamant Growlithe with 31/x/31/31/31/31 with CC as the egg move. Would you please accept this one? I really want a Marill.

Also what do you mean absol and fletchling?
Im probably getting posts mixed up. Sure Ill trade you a for the growlithe, hopefully male, cause thats what I have in stock atm.

It's male. ^_~

Anything else take your fancy? E.g. A breeding pair or two 5IVs?
Im not really interested in the 5ivs you have listed, I have breeding pairs for those, sorry. I value a flawless penta female Tyrunt as one tier higher, so I would want either a 6IV for it or a shiney. I am interested in either of these:
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird & Whirlwind
Nature: Impish

Spiritomb [M]
Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Nature: Adamant

PS I just spent all night breeding a flawless penta female for a trade; so I am out of stock. It can take me a day or so of breeding to get one.

Im not really interested in the 5ivs you have listed, I have breeding pairs for those, sorry. I value a flawless penta female Tyrunt as one tier higher, so I would want either a 6IV for it or a shiney. I am interested in either of these:
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird & Whirlwind
Nature: Impish

Spiritomb [M]
Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Nature: Adamant

PS I just spent all night breeding a flawless penta female for a trade; so I am out of stock. It can take me a day or so of breeding to get one.
Okie dokie, I'll trade the Skarmory. PM me when you have? ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)