Tournament National Dex Same Trios II: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hosted by sundays and ionnss, approved by Rage

art by zozozoshion

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 2nd iteration of National Dex Same Trios! In this double elimination tournament, participants shall participate in teams of three (trios) with each teammate playing one of the following formats: Same Solo/Same Duo/Same Six. Same Solos and Same Duos will be best-of-three each while Same Six will be best-of-one. Each round will have different sets of Pokemon while each set in Solo and Duo within a round will have different Pokemon. The Trios winning two battles will proceed to the next round!
Sets of Pokemon:

Same Solo: :ariados::deoxys::serperior:
Same Duo: :ledian::clodsire: / :jirachi::mismagius: / :kyurem::iron bundle:
Same Six: :accelgor::clawitzer::goodra::starmie::pidgeot::porygon2:

Same Solo: Everyone will battle using the same single Pokemon in a singles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexubers@@@terastalclause,zmoveclause,maxteamsize=1,sleepmovesclause,accuracymovesclause,!sleepclausemod,-moody,-focusband,-focussash,-kingsrock,-quickclaw,-acupressure,-perishsong,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+ariados, +deoxys, +serperior
Same Duo: Everyone will battle using the same duo of Pokemon in a doubles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexdoubles@@@terastalclause,zmoveclause,maxteamsize=2,accuracymovesclause,sleepclausemod,evasionitemsclause,-moody,-focussash,-kingsrock,-allyswitch,-finalgambit,-perishsong,-swagger,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+ledian,+clodsire,+jirachi,+mismagius,+kyurem,+ironbundle
Same Six: Everyone will battle using the same team of Pokemon in a singles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexubers@@@terastalclause,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+accelgor,+clawitzer,+goodra,+starmie,+pidgeot,+porygon2

Winner's Bracket
Nido's Gambit vs Free Agents 5
Same Solo: Ineros vs Amstan
Same Duo: thebestever543 vs Yoru97
Same Six: Thedeathsofbeings234 vs Kinzo

Paradox Paladins vs Five Nights at Fezandipiti's
Same Solo: USN vs ParmesanBruh
Same Duo: tkhanh vs Cyril tbh
Same Six: Lechen vs Shortie

Bullet Punch Enthusiasts vs FreeBundle
Same Solo: Novax vs Don Bork[/USER]
Same Duo:
Daepiquejt vs ARTYMASION
Same Six: Realblazing vs Dead by Daylight

Loser's Bracket
Españoles vs Clueless Idiots
Same Solo:
Wonter vs Hiusi guy
Same Duo: Dorron vs TheIronPikachu
Same Six: Wadley vs Spcplayzz

Free Agents 1 vs Charming Clodsires
Same Solo: ihbst vs DragonPhoenix333
Same Duo: Terekusai vs Celestia74
Same Six: ibleachyourskin vs dreepy

Gen6 aaa pu vs Rohmoohyun
Same Solo: happysh vs dhwna
Same Duo: Arcanine1929 vs quokkadayo
Same Six: King Griffin vs 108130958085102a

Rules to be followed:

Deadline is Monday, 1st April 11:59 PM GMT+5:30.

yeahh we're punctual this time
Azluc On Top and DragonPhoenix333 you have until the end of wednesday to complete your game.
risin_glory and dreepy i didnt see what happened with your game, but since i've already offered an extension to your teammates, you also can play your game before wednesday. if not, i'm happy to coin flip atp

yeahh we're punctual this time
Azluc On Top and DragonPhoenix333 you have until the end of wednesday to complete your game.
risin_glory and dreepy i didnt see what happened with your game, but since i've already offered an extension to your teammates, you also can play your game before wednesday. if not, i'm happy to coin flip atp
just gonna get it out there that i gave some ranges to azluc on friday and received no response. its monday yeah

just gonna get it out there that i gave some ranges to azluc on friday and received no response. its monday yeah
if they still dont respond ill give you the act win, but it isnt fair to call act on them before the extension they think they have is even over. just post another message on their wall and play when you can

Last edited:
I posted on their wall and didn't get a reply
Bruv what is this behaviour?? I was the one who reached out first and since we have a 12.5 hours difference in time, our sleep schedule means we won't always get immediate replies. How long do you think I waited for your replies HUHHHHHH??????

Also the time I proposed for the game (which u accepted) is 12min from the time I am writing this so I am not sure what you mean by didn't get a reply.
Yes I did not reply cuz you posted at the time I was sleeping but since it was only acknowledgement to accepting the time proposed, logically I am not liable to reply to that even if I had seen it earlier

Bruv what is this behaviour?? I was the one who reached out first and since we have a 12.5 hours difference in time, our sleep schedule means we won't always get immediate replies. How long do you think I waited for your replies HUHHHHHH??????

Also the time I proposed for the game (which u accepted) is 12min from the time I am writing this so I am not sure what you mean by didn't get a reply.
Yes I did not reply cuz you posted at the time I was sleeping but since it was only acknowledgement to accepting the time proposed, logically I am not liable to reply to that even if I had seen it earlier
yeah I'm sorry that was defo not your fault I just missed the message gg though and ty for playing me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)