Nature Search?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been suggested before, but I was thinking this would be really useful for RNGers.
There should be a option to search for say, "Adamant" nature,
then see all the sets that use Adamant as their nature. That way you could deicide who to RNG when going for Shiny's.
What do you think?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That would be less useful than you might think, since you would need to parse a VERY long list, that probably includes a bunch of niche sets.

Why not just sort by Attack stat and RNG for stuff that way?

That would be less useful than you might think, since you would need to parse a VERY long list, that probably includes a bunch of niche sets.

Why not just sort by Attack stat and RNG for stuff that way?
Well for instanse, I was trying to get a shiny yesterday, and after using the seed finder to input the stats, I needed to do 500 taps to get a rash nature!
Took me a while to think of a pokemon that could use that nature.
See my point? This could be a job for volunteerers, (I would love to help!) as it'd be more time consuming then difficult.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok, you're in charge. Make a list of all of the natures in all of the sets and I will set you up with a post on the first or second page of the big RNG thread where you can host this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)