need a detective [BREAKING: poorly drawn machamp has been poorly drawn]

what will be drawn on the cardboard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
hi, certified gamer here.

the wall contains a secret, like a secret item to help you in your travels.

you should put your head through the wall and look inside, then you may find something like medicine to combat the various particles that are in your lungs after you put your head through the wall.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hmmm will investigate the sitch later today and will update on any new evidence i find. leaning toward treasure though for the meaning of all this...

View attachment 413016

an old concrete wall. what tower stood here before...?
Clearly it's the tower of a major prison. Perhaps treasure, yes, but more likely ghosts and lots of blood. Now, on that same topic, I happen to know some guys who have amazing skills and can catch ghosts. Who will do it? The Ghostbusters! What is it? Science! When will it happen? As soon as they finish their other ghost busting jobs! Where will it happen? Here, dumbass. Why will it happen? They'll receive money from you! Now, if you'll just wait a moment, I need to call them. Be prepared to hand them money, half up front and half after the work is completed. Yeah, yeah, it'll be expensive, now shush while I find a quiet place to call them.

If anyone votes for anything but option 5 I am highly disappointed in them. So just keep that in mind when you vote. My approval is resting on your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)