Neji's Shop

Im sorry, Gin... but Im not gonna accept your request... Im not stupid, I DO know about the whole "wailord on skitty action" thing... I dont want to be the one to create the final product of that stupidity...

Locouser, heres the Ludiblim:

yeah...

Im sorry, Gin... but Im not gonna accept your request... Im not stupid, I DO know about the whole "wailord on skitty action" thing... I dont want to be the one to create the final product of that stupidity...

Locouser, heres the Ludiblim:

yeah...
Awesome! Gonna use it as an avatar soon, thanks Neji!

How did I make it look good, you ask? um... I just do? Its actually very easy to do if you just take your time... very... very... very easy...

Hyperbole doesn't work too well without the body language/intonation to back it up.

I really like the Ludiblim though.

ya but i will......

lacks detail tho....

please save as PNG before you do anything, JPG is terrible with sprites. Upload them to imageshack if you don't want it converted.

I remember making a skitlord myself, but I used the DP sprites. They usually tend to be much more detailed and suitable for sprites most of the time. Nice Bredoom btw.

Sure, any of these are available for use... as long as you give credit...

Anyways, if any mod comes here, I would appreciate it if you would change the title of this thread to "Neji & Kiba's Shop"... Please?

I suppose we should upload our stuffs to imageshack instead... yeah...

and Kiba... I can tell you barely spent any time on that Skitlord... Its terrible... and dude, can you use the DP sprites instead of the RS?

dude it took 5 min to make that of coarse it sucks....and i still need dp sprites if you can get them to me

you can find DP sprites like anywhere if you just look

I myself use Veekun's dex, lists all the gens of sprites for a particular pokemon conveniently, and lags a lot less than serebii.

How's it going?

If you're not busy, how about a Drapion/Gyarados(base) fusion?
(For the love of god, don't use Drapion's face!)

Happy fourth of july peoples in America.

p.s. ill get that weavile garchomp done by tommarrow.

Edit: and heres Garvile or Weachomp lolz ,the fastest assassin on land, water, or snow

Oh snap, totally forgot about this place... Im almost done with the Drapion/Gyarados... Ill get it done within a few minutes...

Edit:
Heres Drados

And Kiba, sweet 4th Weavile... Love it...

You're welcome to use any of these in whatever way you wish, as long as you give credit where credit's due... =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)