Project NeverUsed Teambuilding Competition [Building Period] [Round 10]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Winning last week was Team 3, which was made by erisia. I would love to say a youtube video is in the works, but sadly pretty much all NU Youtubers stopped making vids >:( I'm working with the new people running the smogon youtube atm, so hopefully once we get everything set up we can do a weekly series on the official channel n_n. Anyway, onto the core for the following week...

+

Jumpluff is a pretty damn underrated sweeper in the current meta, and Piloswine is a great supporter for a Jumpluff sweep. Pilo is able to break the steel-types that give jumpluff problems, while also setting up rocks which are usually invaluable when Jumpluff starts sweeping since it rarely has enough power to beat teams without any support.

Deadline is: September 8th at Midnight EST, which is this Sunday
Don't forget to PM me the team with the title: "NU Teambuilding Competition Round 10"

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Rapture. is taking this over since I haven't had that much free time. He'll pick up with the voting period as I gave him all the teams and descriptions from last round. I also want to give a big shoutout to Mar1onette who was the only person I could count on making a team every week n_n

if a kind mod could lock this that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)