New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm hesitant to give you this name change considering that you just asked for a completely different name a very short time before posting this. Are you absolutely sure this is the name you want?
Yes i am sure i wanted rj at first but then i decided to change my name since i gained the alt on ps the alt is
Cacnea

Requesting name change to Ed. There is no account associated with the username when I checked, and it is my primary username on PS.

upload_2016-8-15_15-29-13.png

Ok so i got my forums name changed to Cacnea but then i really fucked up cuz i dont want the name change. can u change my name to my main alt which is Reaction im really sorry for this but i need it to be changed
You were talked to and you said that you were 100% sure you wanted this name. I'm not going to go through the trouble of changing your name again just a few days after you were sure that you wanted the name.

Hi, people know me under the name I am currently in and it's been almost two months since my name change-- would it be possible to remove the "formerly" title from my account?
Edit: thanks!

Last edited:

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a name change to frania, i already asked for a namechange once but if you could just shorten it that would be so much better, i like it so much more also ive played most of my tournament matches under that alt name, i even have it voiced on smogtours

Requesting a name change to "Lemaitre" bc I want to start being active on this site and have the same name I use everywhere else, I just chose a random name when I made my account bc I didnt care. If possible, I would like to not have the "formerly" tag as no one knows me by this name anyways. Thanks.

Requesting a name change to Chamlly, because i made this account a long time ago and put this nickname randomly, and i want to change it now to a better and
recognizable name.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Whoever Does My Name CHange I Am Sorry to bother you so early in the morning but i was wondering if you could change my name one more time i really need the name change because i want my ps alt and my forums name to match so when i sign up for tours or olt i can be good with the name because if not then its very up for tours or olt i can be good with the name because if not then its very confusing just recently someoned pmed my "ara" account for a tour that i signed up for and it went on my new account and i think that was very unprofessional and i really want the forums name change so i can have eveything settled i have the alt "Bagon"http://prntscr.com/c781ar <--- as proven Here, Id like the forums name Bagon And I Would Really Appreciate it if you could change my forums name
No. The other day you asked me to change it to Funeral. Please don't post here for at least a month until you can make your mind up. Also, bagon is taken

Reactions: rs
Hey Whoever Does My Name CHange I Am Sorry to bother you so early in the morning but i was wondering if you could change my name one more time i really need the name change because i want my ps alt and my forums name to match so when i sign up for tours or olt i can be good with the name because if not then its very up for tours or olt i can be good with the name because if not then its very confusing just recently someoned pmed my "ara" account for a tour that i signed up for and it went on my new account and i think that was very unprofessional and i really want the forums name change so i can have eveything settled i have the alt "Bagon"http://prntscr.com/c781ar <--- as proven Here, Id like the forums name Bagon And I Would Really Appreciate it if you could change my forums name
Also, asking 300 times a day to have it changed to completely different names a lot of the time (that you're always "100% sure" of) is incredibly annoying and makes us very unlikely to want to change your name for a very long time, so please stop doing so

Also, asking 300 times a day to have it changed to completely different names a lot of the time (that you're always "100% sure" of) is incredibly annoying and makes us very unlikely to want to change your name for a very long time, so please stop doing so
Ok Well Once i am for sure like u said i will tell u my name change sorry for bothering u so much =[ i just want the name change ill post in this thread in a month

Requesting name change to Wuhu, reasoning being that it's shorter and most people that I talk to when using this name call me Wuhu.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting the name Entei, as it has been inactive for over 6 years, and only has 5 posts.
I don't have the name on PS!/IRC(I don't use IRC and well a I wish I had it on ps lol) but I've been using iEntei for over a year now, and 'Entei' on Discord if it means anything.
I'd be insanely grateful if this request is granted. I'm aware it's problematic because it's a Pokemon name but I promised I'll try after I'm badged. Thanks regardless.

May I change my name from Deoxys24 to 'Tatsumi(Breloom)'? The reason is I used to have Deoxys24 as my main account, but now I don't use or go by that name anymore. I also like the sound of LT3E Tatsumi more than LT3E Deo (Reffering to OLT in Pokemon Showdown).

I know i've gotten a change, but can i have a name change to Pokemoon? I don't have the account on showdown, but my username is Pokemoon moon if that means anything, and i'm usually called Pokemoon. I don't like this username anymore anyway, and while this name is a memory of most of my time on PS, i've changed it and i know i won't be able to change back unless i become a badgeholder (and probably not then too), but i just really like the name pokemoon.

Last edited:
Hoping I can get an exception and get a name change to mirraa~, as I have not used the alt rip kana in like 5 months I can provide ownership of the ps alt if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)