New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

I would like to request my username changed to shooting star, it is still thematically linked to my favourite pokemon Jirachi, and it's my name on discord. The account with the username I want was last seen in 2010 and has only 1 visible post.

yep - nya
Requesting unlock

sure - nya

Last edited by a moderator:

sableorderly

formerly BananaBacon64
Requesting name change to sableorderly. Current name is over a decade old and i would like to update it

sure - nya

I would like to request to change my name from "KingBananaMuffin" to "AzaleaJennings": I haven't used this account in ages, but since I got into some older formats I've wanted to at least have the ability to post + join the community discord servers. I'm making this request because I kind of hate this old account name that I made in 2 seconds nearly 5 years ago. This change also reflects the change I've made to my Pokemon Showdown username.

Also uh, how long until I can get the "formerly" tag removed? A month, right? I just want to be sure. If I'm stuck with the formerly tag forever I'll just delete this account, "KingBananaMuffin" is such an old name it bothers me.

will definitely do this for you, but i just want to make sure you are comfortable with what might to be your name as a username? -maroon

It's just a nickname I made for myself, but thank you for your concern.

done, also in a month ask for your ct to be deleted in this thread -maroon
Heyo! It's been a month, I'd like to get my "formerly" tag removed. Also, while I'm here, could you change my birthdate to 07/03/2001? (Genuinely don't know why my old birthdate on this account was so off, it was almost 5 years ago after all). Thank you in advance!

Did ct, but can you edit this post and write your intended birthdate in full notation? I can't tell if you mean March 07 or July 03 - Isaiah

SixShinyFurrets

formerly Dwebboi
Requesting a name change to SixShinyFurrets please, I wanted to finally use this account but the username is not it, and I go by some variation of Furret everywhere else

Done, ask for CT deletion in one month in this thread - Isaiah

carlosrhv

formerly ariesbk
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ariesbk -> carlosrhv

i've been using this as my discord username for more than a year

Done, ask for unlocked CT in a month - Isaiah

Heyo! It's been a month, I'd like to get my "formerly" tag removed. Also, while I'm here, could you change my birthdate to 07/03/2001? (Genuinely don't know why my old birthdate on this account was so off, it was almost 5 years ago after all). Thank you in advance!

Did ct, but can you edit this post and write your intended birthdate in full notation? I can't tell if you mean March 07 or July 03 - Isaiah
My bad, my bad. July 3rd 2001

sure - nya

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Requesting a username change to Karmaloop3 please and thanks!

yep! - nya

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requesting my name to be changed to Lana
I have the name on PS and I will make it my main account, so I would like my smogon account to match it.
Someone has this username on smogon but they logged in 10 years ago and don't have any posts so I hope its ok, thank you.

sure - nya

Hiya! id like to change my name from GastlyBuisness to GastlyBusiness, I spelt it wrong when I made the account and I only noticed recently :psycry: DJKSFGDF

ye that's fine lmao - nya

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mysterious M -> Hoopas Dad

i've been using this as my discord username for more than a year

sure - nya

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
Making a final request for goldenghost -> ghost to see if it's possible. The name "Ghost" is currently held by an account that is well over the post limit but has not been active since 2010, and I've gone by that name in mon spaces since I rejoined the community in 2019. Thanks!

Yeah - Isaiah

Is it possible for the Z in my name to be lowercase? If so, I would like to a make a request to do so. It's mainly been lowercase on my showdown name.

yeah - Isaiah

beedrillmega

formerly Antarticuno
requesting a well overdue name change to beedrillmega matching my discord username as well as my main PS username since... 2014

sure - nya

LindowVT

formerly zach dragonmaster
Looking to change my name from zach dragontamer to LindowVT for my streaming username to match all my other accounts thanks!

sure - nya

FJ2K

formerly PlatDog
Name change to "FJ2K".
Reason: its been my discord tag for quite a few years. PlatDog was just a showdown name I used more than half a decade ago.

sure - nya

Skarpherim

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Requesting a name change to "Skarpherim"

This name is actually taken by me Skarpherim for doing an oopsie 6 years ago and making 2 smogon accounts. I'd like to change to Skarpherim though, and understand that I will not be eligible for further changes.

If I can't take "Skarpherim", I would request reverting back to my previous smogon name "Skarph". It would probably be best to delete my other account in that case though, to avoid confusion. I do hope I can get Skarpherim - I'd like to go back to my roots. Here is my previous change. Thanks

ye sure thats fine - nya

MAHOH

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change to "Skarpherim"

This name is actually taken by me Skarpherim for doing an oopsie 6 years ago and making 2 smogon accounts. I'd like to change to Skarpherim though, and understand that I will not be eligible for further changes.

If I can't take "Skarpherim", I would request reverting back to my previous smogon name "Skarph". It would probably be best to delete my other account in that case though, to avoid confusion. I do hope I can get Skarpherim - I'd like to go back to my roots. Here is my previous change. Thanks
it's true man

Nyvorlas

formerly Jadorimu
Username Change Request:
Jadorimu -> Nyvorlas

Most of my online profiles have all been converted to Nyvorlas / xNyvorlas at this point so I am wanting to keep everything consistent as it is also my Pokemon Showdown name.

sure - nya

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
requesting name change to Among Us

it's been a while since I requested it and I have been constantly joshed on for my choice and not taken seriously. well, this time it's for real and I would really appreciate being named after my favorite videogame

keep in mind that if we grant this, bc the name's taken you'll be ineligible for any namechanges for 3 years. please be 100% sure you want this since we're not granting ANY exceptions if this is a joke - nya

j0nathan

formerly trainer_j0nathan
requesting a name change to j0nathan

I picked "trainer_j0nathan" cause that was/is the name of my main showdown account and I thought that's how it works. trainer_j0nathan is very awkward and way to long so I'd like to change it to just j0nathan. People will also still recognise me here on smogon.

sure - nya
ty!

Last edited:

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
Requesting a name change to Jthreau.

I haven’t gone by DoubleJG for over a decade and don’t want to lose my 2008 post memories from when I first started engaging with the community.

sure - nya

drizzle

formerly henguinie
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a name change to drizzle

reason: i've played on ban drizzle lol as my main on showdown for years now and want my smogon name to reflect that. most members of the community already know me as ban drizzle lol if they know me.

okie - nya

FayaWizard

Amnesia
is an official Team Rater
I would like to request a name change to FayaWizard, as it is the name that most people know me by (its my discord username).

I would also like to request a birthday change to May 8th, 2006, if possible.

yeah - Isaiah
Requesting unlock

yep sure - nya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)