New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

SunWaffle

formerly EvioNoah
Requesting name change to SunWaffle due to EvioNoah being an old username and I wish to be known with the Online Identity I currently hold in the Pokemon DL community. Account Age passes.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting that birthday be changed to January 24th, 2010. I made a mistake off of a bad habit from making social media accounts before I was 13.

oki--mari

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
About time for this, I think. Requesting a name change to: a fairy

I want to move past a name that I no longer feel strong connection to that I created nearly a decade and a half ago. While I have no strong connection to any name aside my real life name, I have grown quite fond of what has come out of the Discord username change process. I like the underlying idea that the chosen identifier is not a name, but in fact a statement of fact or a descriptor, rather than a name. I have recently began to utilize a fairy across Smogon Discord servers I am in, and hope to extend that further to most/all Smogon-associated places I am a part of. The sooner "Lady Salamence" and "ls" and "sala" become remembered but moved-past parts of history, the better, I think.

oki--mari

Call_Me_Cappy

formerly ElectEric
Request to change name to Call_Me_Cappy
I haven't played competitive pokemon since i was 14 or so and recently got back into Showdown and I don't even remember picking this name haha

oki--mari

gumnas

formerly .Maguss.
I would like to change my name to gumnas since this is the name I use in every other place (Discord, Showdown, Twitch, Youtube etc.)

oki--mari

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Can I get my name changed even though I haven't been here for 3 years? Seems like a stupid requirement.

yes that's what "either" implies

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
going to request a namechange to "cat"

it represents me much more as a user since larping as a cat makes me happier; also is close enough to nat which is my irl name
afaik there is no user named "cat"

talked on discord earlier, done--mari
unless im dumb its been a month, could I be unlocked whenever you're free?

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to "JAX"
Previous change
for the context, I thought to not be just identified with my real name would have helped me to not feel so concerned by things happening in the community, but it did not work at all, I believe I can start a new journey from zero if I totally change "who I am" and I know it's a permanent decision, I won't edit or delete or anything, I just want every track of my name to be gone, thanks.

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/jax.8223/

Requesting name change to Edelgard.

Jackmatica was a username given to me by my mother a long time ago. I could not think of another username for myself until recently. I misinterpreted that the Smogon username has to be the same as the Showdown username. The username Edelgard does not seem to be taken. I mainly play as Edelgard1162 on Showdown now. My Twitter and Discord are also Edelgard1162.

oki--mari
Unlock when you are free?

yep--mari

Lime

o.o
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting unlock, thank you
Requesting name change to Tanish. Most people call me by that ( and this name sucks). I checked that no account has this name do i think it should be fine.

oki--mari
oki--mari

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think it’s been about three years since I switched off of Berks? So I was wondering if I could go back to it as my true and final name change

ye thats fine--mari
been a month since implementation, requesting unlock!!

ye thats fine--mari

viivian

OU's sweetheart
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a name change to viivian. after my transition i want to be seen for what i am rather than what i once was (its also the name i use on every other social media site)

oki--mari

senorlopez

Formerly Ricardo [old]
Requesting name change to senorlopez as the name I currently have is very OLD (ty shiloh)

did - shiloh

Hello! After disappearing for many years due to being in an awful state mentally I've decided to return now that I'm better and I'd like to return to the nickname I was more know as: Alice Kazumi.

Gu Yun as a nickname holds little to no memory to me.

oki--mari

Req to change my date of birth, when i create the account i just used an older year to look "Older"

The correct one is June 19th, 2005

oki--mari

Hey, could I change my name to matte? I finally got a badge and really want this name. I go by this on the Smogon Discord, as well as everywhere else (not showdown tho). waytoopetty is a terrible name for a team rater, as it says that i'm a petty person.

The account I am requesting hasn't been online since Feb 17, 2014

Also I have been larping as a 16 year old for quite some time, cat would know this LOL. Can you age me 2 years back? I already changed my age on my first day here as I had a misclick (if thats relevant).

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)