New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting my name to be changed to "Lavern"

I chose my current name back in 2012, and do not feel comfortable using it anymore, as it, even if at the time unknowingly, glorifies one of my disorders.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Requesting my name to be changed to "canno"

This account was made a long time ago and, now coming back to Smogon more regularly, I'd like if my name here reflected the name I use everywhere else

done--mari

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
I want to request a name change to "Giyu". It's a lot shorter and it's what other people use on PS and Smogcord.

oki--mari
Requesting unlock please and thank you!

yep--mari

Requesting a name change to "Dialzza", I made an old account in 2013 and lost the email I used to register with it.

pm me so that we can sort out restoring the old account (Lumari)

Request to change my birthday to November 12, 2001,When my friend registered for me, because he didn't know my birthday, he filled in that i was born in 1900

what sort of friend doesnt know their friend's bday--mari

Hi everyone!

I'd like to request a name change to

Jaetheho

It is the ign I use on pretty much everything including showdown, and this smogon accounts been with me before I made this the unified name across many of my online personas.

done--mari
Can I request an unlock?

Thank you!

done--mari

Hey can I get a name change to megidalyne? For some reason when i was much younger and much dumber I decided to make this account with my actual name. Considering it's my real name I'd prefer it if there wasn't a record made of it either but if its there that's fine too.

no worries--mari

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
Could you make my name MikeyyyO_O if you could thx i really dont like my name i have right now so i beg you. Plus im tired of being called Liam plus i made this name for a meme didnt know i couldnt redo it.

no

Requesting to make a name change to 1cy_Cry$ta1 please, if that wouldn't hurt :) Reasoning for this as I thought it sounded cooler and represent Winter as it's my favorite Season of the year and December which is my Birth month, all added to the primary Username. Connects to my PS! username too and I feel proud with it.

can i please just make you "Icy_Crystal" instead

gerninja

formerly nintendo-lpg
Request to change my username to "gerninja" or if not avaialable "gerninja1". Account created over 5 years ago and only just now came back. Also that's my username on showdown now so I would like to use it on here as well.

done--mari

Hello! I would like to change my name to kosecant

it’s the username I have on every other platform, and I’d like my names to be consistent so I’m easier to recognize

thank you!

oki--mari

VZR

formerly Venomshoc
Requesting name change to VZR as it is what I go by while playing in tournaments and leagues.

yep--mari

I'm requesting a name change from Shing'n Streets -> Shing
This user took the name back on March 18, 2016, but hasn't logged in since April 12, 2016. They've also less than 10 posts on their account.

While for me I've more than 100 posts, and my account is more than 3 years ago(Aug 30, 2019). And I have a recent badge to qualify your rules and understand I won't be eligible for any future changes :)

sure--mari

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Tico 21 > Tico

I guess this will not count as a name chage because the first post says "removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change;". Anyway, the nickname is free and i'll claim the nickname "Tico" on Showdown afterwards.

actually taken, but you can have it either way--mari

Profile Change Request:

Date of birth change to January 1st. 1990 please. Thank you in advance. (This request is mainly for privacy reasons as indexed search shows DoB publicly even if profile setting is unchecked)

ya--mari

Requesting a name change from iPandaPanda > ayep

No longer go by the current username which I made at a young age, new username is what I use for showdown and is more recognizable for others I know. Thanks in advance!

ayep--mari

I'd like to have my name changed to YveltalNL.
This matches my Showdown username which I've used since 2013, and as I'm active there and play in some smogon tours now I feel like it'd be best to have the two be the same.
Request unlock, I forgot to do it earlier :) Thanks in advance

yep--mari

Name Change Request: I want to change my name to Dearest Deerling because that is my name on ps and discord. And that's my real name i don't want someone to call me by that name and i put that when i was new.
And yeah no one owns this name also.

fine--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)