New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mageic Master

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'm seeing if anyone here can delete accounts, because i didn't realize we weren't allowed smogon alts. Can anyone? The account I want deleted is 'ZeroPlasmaFist'.

if the reason why you made this one is bc you wanted the new username i'd far rather just rename the old one and get rid of this one, if that's why you made the alt just make a post here w/ the zeroplasmafist account

Last edited by a moderator:

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
can i make the i in my name capital

reasoning: aesthetics ig

okay - tdp

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
its been 3 months so can i change my name back to "Antgeezy"

ya - tdp

i would like to change my name to "DXM", the account isnt took

time for a change it has been 2 years i am going on with MiyoKa, and lass matame was obviously a joke.

see OP, you have an active infraction, feel free to request again after it expires
recent circuit tourban extension + debadging + other misc spats are honestly worse than an infraction imo, not gonna do this now

Requesting birthday to be changed to December 16th, 1998. Not entirely sure how it got screwed up so bad, but it did.

Thank you

done - tdp

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
i would like to change my name to Kaneki if possible, it has not been on since more than 3 years and has less than 10 posts, ty
Reason: I wanted a name change since a lot of time and this nick meets the requirement and Kaneki is one of my favorite anime character so i will not regret it.

ok - tdp

Hey, may I get this account unlocked? I had my name changed a while ago and I didn't know you had to request here to be able to edit my profile again. Thanks in advance

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would change my name to Tikau because "Autistik" is an alt, people always pm me with stuff like "yeah, your nick is rude for autists people, change it and others" and I didn't enjoy this nick anymore so pls. (Sorry for my english)

not 100 posts yet but doing this anyway bc yeah those people have a point

Requesting name change to "gz"

A lot of people call me that anyways and it is also more aesthetically pleasing than my current name

ya - tdp

Requesting to takeoff the annoying "Formerly Brazilian Army sentence, as people are now used to my new nickname"

ya - tdp

roxybot

formerly SquidSamurai
Can i have my name changed to Soffy? i want the change because Sophocles is my favorite character, and also because i'm tired of this name.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

PLEASE unlock me it’s been like. 4 MONtHS LET ME GET RId OF MY AWFUL PFP

ya - tdp

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm very curious if this is possible, but I would like my name changed to Haven: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/haven.13435/#recent-content

While the account is a decade old and has 23 posts, I could only find 2 posts that he actually had. Whether those posts were locked away under hidden or old threads, I don't know, but it feels pretty suspect to only find 2 identifiable posts from him over the 6 month span he was here, despite the account being a decade old. After now getting TC and receiving insight from the PS Help room, it was worth a shot to ask; the worst case scenario is you say no because of the post count.

As for an actual reason, Haven is an IRL nickname of mine. As I get older, I want to generalize myself by the nickname I've had for years now, and having one nickname that I've always been known by IRL compared to this one that the smogon community knows me by now, switching face constantly, really grinds my gears. (That and this name sounded waaaaay better in my head when I was younger.)

post histories of old users, esp wifiers, are often wonky with a bunch of their messages not showing up for whatever reason or another, there's a lot of users like this one out there. and yeah in the interest of being fair to everyone / having clear rules i'd rather just keep "postcount of 10 or lower" as a hard line in the sand sorry =\
- tdp

Kirkburn

Banned deucer.
May I have my name changed to Acquiescence please? It was my first name on a Pokemon forum and I would like to use it here. Thank you.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)