New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Current Name - Haskura

Requested name - Tera Melos

Reasoning - I've been on PS since 2012 and have finally decided to settle down. Hasukura was a temp name while quick registered and created a forum account. At the time I didn't quite know I'd be resettling in the UU community. My respective UU alt was to be "Tera Melos" but I've since decided that for competitive and recognition / Project / Ladder purposes, I would like my Smogon Forum name to ALSO be Tera Melos.

Thank you.

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Would like to change my name to "LordST" as its my name on showdown and how everyone calls me in conversation.

done - hikari

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Hi I know other people have got small changes such as the one I'm about to ask for which have not counted as full changes and they are allowed to have an extra change after that if they wish, and I was wondering therefore if i could replace the "dusk" prefix with an i, making my smogon iRaimon instead of dusk raimon. The aforementioned prefix is kind of immature and it means people dont associate me with my PS alt, iRaimon. I really hope this is possible and it would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I accidentally made a second account because I forgot I already had an account; I know the rule that I can't have multiple accounts, so I understand if you infract me. However, as it was unintentional, I would like to be heard out before you make your decision: a friend realised I was using this account and pointed out that I had another account that I had used for a small time. This is one of my accounts, under which I have posted once; the other account is my PS! name (Yveltal321) and has no posts as far as I know. Is there a way to delete that one and transfer the name to this one? (I can verify that the other account is mine as well.) If not then I understand, just choose one to delete or whatever, and apologies for any inconvenience.

I'd like to change my username to Johta. It's what I go by everywhere else these days ( PS!, reddit, gamefaqs, etc.) and my ocd is acting up (not really, but it'd appreciated). Thanks!

done - hikari

Hi I know other people have got small changes such as the one I'm about to ask for which have not counted as full changes and they are allowed to have an extra change after that if they wish, and I was wondering therefore if i could replace the "dusk" prefix with an i, making my smogon iRaimon instead of dusk raimon. The aforementioned prefix is kind of immature and it means people dont associate me with my PS alt, iRaimon. I really hope this is possible and it would be highly appreciated, thanks.
6th time you ask for a name change.
Hi, I accidentally made a second account because I forgot I already had an account; I know the rule that I can't have multiple accounts, so I understand if you infract me. However, as it was unintentional, I would like to be heard out before you make your decision: a friend realised I was using this account and pointed out that I had another account that I had used for a small time. This is one of my accounts, under which I have posted once; the other account is my PS! name (Yveltal321) and has no posts as far as I know. Is there a way to delete that one and transfer the name to this one? (I can verify that the other account is mine as well.) If not then I understand, just choose one to delete or whatever, and apologies for any inconvenience.
Can't you just the other account? Seems simpler than deleting that account to then transfer the name to this one

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I registered to Pokemon Showdown using "SiTuM'parleT'mort" since 2 years now, and later I changed to "SITUM", so I registered to smogon with that name, but I failed my email address ._.

So I did a new account and since many people know me as "SITUM" and not as "SiTuM'parleT'mort" (it's also not helping to schedule with two names), and since I know it's not allowed to have 2 smogon accounts, could you delete the account "SITUM" and change my name to "SiTuM" (or "SiTuM." with a dot if the old name is a problem), please? :x

Thanks in advance.

(Proof it's me : http://i.imgur.com/tPUgyAd.png)

Done - Nexus

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Hello, I'd like to change my nickname to S.Court to match it with my Showdown account

I requested it before but I had less than 100 posts, so I guess now everything should be in order now. Thanks in advance

Done - Nexus

I'm from the last name thread,and since it's been quite a while since my name change and I kind of forgot to get around to it...
Requesting ct removal and profile unlock. Thanks :)

Done - Nexus

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd like to change my account name to "drampa's grandpa"

Yes apostrophe, no caps, no quotation marks

It's my main PS! name, everyone knows me by it, I have it as my custom title so people will know me. And honestly I've always been bothered by the fact that my name isn't the ruins of alph but the ruins of alpha. I've stuck with one name long enough that I feel comfortable that I'll be happy with this one.

Thanks

Done - Nexus

su1p

formerly VKadenius
Would like to change my name to Suip, because I'm better known as Suip and this current name has my irl surname, which I don't want.

Rejected - Read the First post you need 100+ posts.

Been over a month since I changed my name, would like to request a profile unlock and the formerly tag to be removed. Thanks in advance.

Hello
I would like to change my name to "fourmi" because I've had this name for 2 years and a half; I got sick of it and it doesn't fit me anymore.
Moreover, my boyfriend Earth prefers fourmi.
Thanks in advance! ! !!! !

Done - Nexus

Hello,

I would like to get my name changed to CELTiiC, to remove the dashes. I understand there is already someone on the forum with that name, but that is actually myself. To explain my situation, this was my original account on Smogon back in '08 when I first joined. I lost access to my account for awhile, and when I wanted to participate on Smogon again back in '15 I created the other account. At that time, I did not realize that creating a second account was against the ToS so any impending infractions are understandable. I used that account until I was able to remember my old credentials that I used for this account. If possible, I would like for that other account to be deleted and to have my name changed to CELTiiC on this account. I understand it could be easier to use the other account, but the only reason that account was created was that I could not remember my old credentials and I lost access to the email I had used for this account. Now that I have this account back, I haven't used that account nor intend too. This also helps since I've been using this alias for the past 3-4 years and people can mistake me for that other account on Smogon.

Here is a screenshot of me logged into the PS Showdown site using CELTiiC. If you need anymore confirmation let me know.

https://imgur.com/D0MWFcy

Thanks in advance!

Done - Nexus

I like to change my username to Pikasuke because I'm tired using the name since it's old.

Rejected - Read the first post you need 100+ posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)