[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

What?! Damn, I tried to play Primal ethan but each time i found him on showdown he would always say he was busy and the one day I'm not on it's the day Primal Ethan is on. Well good luck to you Primal Ethan

I defeated isuckstbattles (predator30) in the 3DS bracket 2-1.

Also, before Nozzle was made admin of the 3DS bracket, it had said that I had beaten predator30 by forfeit and I went on and played ajhockeystar and won the set 2-0 (I posted on page 8 of thread). Does that count for anything as well or do I have to play him again?

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
I don't really have a good excuse here so I won't say anything other than sorry and not get into it more.

I've updated based on what I've read in this thread, let me know if/what I missed: http://challonge.com/hrphglm2

Notable matchups that I didn't see any information on about in this thread:
Puga vs Ambien3 (in winners)
iDitto (dre) vs Quote (in losers)
Troupple King vs kizzo (in losers)
FallenSword912 vs jmac490 (in loser)

Puga Ambien3 iDitto Quote kizzo212 FallenSword912 Jmac490

Crestfall

Quote has dropped out due to retiring from competitive smash. If anyone has info on those matchups feel free to message in this thread, on my wall, in my PMs, or message me on showdown

EliwoodEmblem

Banned deucer.
Whats the deal with Puga and Ambien3? We started this 6 weeks ago. We had 1 week to finish round 1, then round 2 was kinda left in the dust. They are in round 2. This is honestly ridiculous. We had 5 weeks to play round 2?

Crestfall

yeah ok im gonna drop em both out. then advance brackets and post a deadline. gimme a few minutes

Crestfall

Activity stuff: Dropped Puga, Ambien, Jmac, and Fallensword out entirely.

Matches I'm waiting on: Haruno Lyto when fight? ludvig4 GoodMorningEspeon you guys still interested despite the delay? MaxorusZ Robotstephen are you still in? If any of you guys still want to fight/complete this get it done by this Sunday at midnight (June 5th).

Updates to Winner's Bracket: winners QF are up http://challonge.com/hrphglm2

EliwoodEmblem vs Stealth_Pilot
0mglooted vs LightningLuxray
get it done by midnight next Monday (June 6th), sound good?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please drop ambien3 out of 3ds as well, I haven't gotten a hold of them in weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)