First pokemon is amoongus
Relaxed
252 hp
252 def
4 spec def
Safety googles
Regenerator
Spore,rage powder,giga drain,protect

The amoongus is there to absorb damage with rage powder, safety googles so it doesn't get worn down by weather, spore is just standard for amoongus

My next member is dragonite
Jolly
252 speed
252 attack
4 def
Weakness policy
Multiscale
Thunder punch,dragon claw,dragon dance , earthquake

Dragonite works with amoongus , amoongus uses rage powder to absorb damage whilst dragon it's sets up with dragon dance, then earthquake or dragon claw, just here to dish out large amounts of damage then if super effective move hits then it gets a boost

The third pokemon is slowbro
Bold
252 hp
252 ded
4 spec defence
Regenerator
Rocky helmet
Psyshock,toxic,slack off, scald

I know this is also a physical defender but I need to re breed one for special, I could put protect on instead of toxic but this is just a slot that needed filling and amoongus and slowbro core is good, scald is a powerful stab, with psyshock hitting special defenders

Conkeldurr
Adamant
252 attack
252 spec defence
4 defence
Guts
Assault vest
Knock off,ice punch, Mach punch,drain punch

The statues absorber and a good tanky all out attacker, ice punch for the ground flying types such as landourus t , Mach punch is good priority and drain punch for recovery

Manectric *mega*
Timid
252 spec attack
252 speed
4 spec defence
Lightning rod/intimidate
Manectitie
Thunderbolt,flamethrower,volt switch,hidden power *ice*

A good electric type pokemon with good coverage, mega evolve to get the attack drops or wait a bit to keep lightening rod

Zapdos
Calm
252 special attack
125 hp
60 defence
60 special defence
Pressure
Discharge,hidden power *ice* roost, heat wave

A good bulky offensive zapdos, discharge with manectric for +1 special attack boost, good coverage makes it a force

Sorry if it isn't in detail but this is my first team preview, any advice would be helpful

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Well, if you're new to doubles, you shouldn't try to build a whole team by yourself. There are plenty of things wrong with your team, from overall concept to set choices, but I won't go into details. You're better off taking a sample team from this thread and playing a bit on the ladder and in the smogon doubles room to learn the meta first. If you want formal tutoring, you can enroll in battling 101. Otherwise, someone in the doubles room might be glad to help you out. Also, there are plenty of resources in the DOU forum.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Nidoking184 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)