Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I'm feeling spicy this week. Titans, Packers, Rams, Bills.

I think at least one away team will win this week. Rams most likely because lol aaron donald but at the same time............ IDK man He Just Can't Keep Getting Away With It can he???? I like the Bills a little more than the Chiefs only because I still don't think the Chiefs are for real in terms of their Dynastic aspirations. Bengals could pull one out in Tennessee too tho. And who knows maybe the Pack shit themselves at home. Not unheard of.

6/6 last week but I have no idea who's gonna win any of these games this week.

The Rams are the absolute worst matchup for the Bucs especially with all their injuries, but picking against Tom Brady is the dumbest thing any person can do in sports.

It would be hilarious to see Rodgers lose to the 9ers in the postseason for the 4th time in a row but I can't ride with Jimmy G.

Picks

Bengals over Titans
Packers over Niners
Bucs over Rams
Bills over Chiefs

ill forever think chiefs are just a better version of the bills... and although earlier in year was so badass to watch Bills smack them...

god i just dont know.. i feel like the Chiefs and their tricks and studs.... how do you compete with that, especially how they look as of late. I trust their coaching staff more than Buffalo's..

Praying Bills win... really don't want this new 'rivalry' to be so lopsided when it matters most. I want Diggs to get that revenge.

ill forever think chiefs are just a better version of the bills... and although earlier in year was so badass to watch Bills smack them...

god i just dont know.. i feel like the Chiefs and their tricks and studs.... how do you compete with that, especially how they look as of late. I trust their coaching staff more than Buffalo's..

Praying Bills win... really don't want this new 'rivalry' to be so lopsided when it matters most. I want Diggs to get that revenge.
Any team can make Tricks. Just review the Lions vs Green bay. But Bills v Chiefs gonna be an amazing game

TheValkyries

I'm feeling spicy this week. Titans, Packers, Rams, Bills.

I think at least one away team will win this week. Rams most likely because lol aaron donald but at the same time............ IDK man He Just Can't Keep Getting Away With It can he???? I like the Bills a little more than the Chiefs only because I still don't think the Chiefs are for real in terms of their Dynastic aspirations. Bengals could pull one out in Tennessee too tho. And who knows maybe the Pack shit themselves at home. Not unheard of.
Quoting myself here to say it's an ill omen that the two home teams I picked ended up losing today. I'm about to go 0-4 even though I really thought all the away teams had a shot.

Last edited:
It could be Tom Brady's last game today and everyone should appreciate it.

Everyone just expects him to play forever not realizing that him still playing right now is probably the most insane thing in league history.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Forgot to post my predictions here (whoops), but I am 3/3 this week. Need a Chiefs win over the Bucs for the perfect week!

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
What an incredible game between the Bills and the Chiefs. Big win for the Chiefs

Also Gabriel Davis is incredible.

These Championship games gonna be wild.

I'm hoping for a Bengals/49ers 80s throwback Superbowl rematch tbh.
Either get Burrow a ring or get my boy Robbie Gould a ring.

Last edited:
Don't let all the amazing QB play in the divisional road district you from the fact that "League MVP" Aaron Rodgers spent the entire week diving into political discourse and lost at home off a bye to a team that didn't score a single offensive TD.

Will go down as one of the most overrated players in the history of the game.

TheValkyries

People love to wonder if that was Brady's last game. Folks, I have some bad news for you. That man is playing until he absolutely can't anymore and he very obviously still can play.

The Allen v Mahomes is a good rivalry. The game was amazing last night. Lot of advantages per side with few minutes to play. Best game of the Divisional in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)