nim's pokemon island

hey everyone, this is my first gen doing any serious breeding and therefore my first trade thread. be nice! >:O

- INFO -
  • Friend code is 1306-5893-8956, IGN is Zachary.
  • These are mostly breed on request. If something turns out to be in high demand I might start stocking it.
  • I have many, many 4IV spitbacks from the Pokemon listed here and I will gladly trade them for other spitbacks.
  • All special ball mons are also available in a regular Poke Ball, if you really want it, though the ones not already listed in Poke Balls will take longer to breed as I have to do it from 2 IV Dittos.
  • I'm in EST and I'm usually available in the afternoon through night. The exception is evenings and nights on weekends and Friday, when I sometimes work. Either post in this thread or send me a convo or profile comment to reach me, and I'll try to remember to get back to you :p
  • If you want me to breed you something using one of your parents, or want to borrow one of mine, just ask and we'll work something out.
  • I'll also check friend safaris and hatch shinies for anyone who needs it. Tips are nice but not necessary.
- POKEMON -

Mawile - Ultra Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Intimidate/Hyper Cutter
No egg moves
Notes: Luxury Ball will take a while to breed.

Fletchling - Poké Ball, Repeat Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings
No egg moves

Aron - Poké Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Head/Sturdy
- Head Smash

Venipede - Poké Ball
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Speed Boost
- Toxic Spikes

Swirlix - Heal Ball
Adamant/Modest
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest
Unburden/Sweet Veil
- Belly Drum (Adamant)

Torchic - Poké Ball
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Speed Boost
- Baton Pass
- Low Kick

Mienfoo - Quick Ball
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Regenerator/Inner Focus
- Baton Pass
- Low Kick
Notes: Heal Ball is new and will take a while to work up to 5IV.

Corphish - Net Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adaptability
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Knock off

Marill - Dive Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Huge Power
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum

Cleffa - Moon Ball
Modest, Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Magic Guard
- Wish
- Misty Terrain
- Aromatherapy
- Fake Tears
Notes: Calm may take longer to get with egg moves.

Kangaskhan - Heavy Ball
Adamant, Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Scrappy
No egg moves

Eevee - Poké Ball
Bold, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Anticipation (HA)
- Stored Power
- Wish
- Yawn

Clauncher - Dive Ball
Modest, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Mega Launcher
- No egg moves
Notes: Working from two 4IVs here, so this will take longer than usual.

Shroomish - Nest Ball
Adamant, Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Poison Heal
- Bullet Seed
Notes: Working on Technician.

- SHINIES AND 5/6IV UNHATCHED EGGS -

Mawile (F) (Unhatched) - Ultra Ball
Adamant
27/31/31/31/31/31
Intimidate
No egg moves
Shiny value: 1801
Notes: Right now, there is no one with a shiny value of 1801 that I can find. You can either trade for the egg and try to find someone yourself; or you can find someone for me, I keep the egg, and you get a 4IV as thanks.

- FRIEND SAFARIS -

I'll trade for other friend safari Pokemon to use as parents. This list is incomplete until I get around to figuring out what's in the 30 or so safaris I have.

Emolga, Electabuzz, Sunkern, Petlil, Abra, Espurr, Pawniard, Cacturne, Mienfoo, Throh, Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Tangela, Seviper, Garobodor, Oddish, Ivysaur, Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier, Ledyba, Illumise, Fraxure, Dragonair, Snorunt, Bergmite, Snubbull, Swirlix, Nosepass, Corsola, Jigglypuff, Wooper, Dugtrio, Quilladin, Inkay, Breloom, Muk, Sliggoo, Floette, Vivillon, Shuckle, Diggersby, Swirlix, Floette, Snubbull, Kecleon, Ditto, Teddiursa, Chansey, Aipom, Minccino, Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Liepard

Last edited:
- FUTURE PROJECTS -
I haven't started breeding for the Pokemon here yet, but I'm working on it. If you really want something on this list then make me an offer and I'll see if I can prioritize it. If you loan me parents for these I'll give you a copy of the final result.

Vulpix - Ultra Ball
Timid/Modest/Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Drought
- ???

Joltik - Quick Ball
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Compound Eyes
- ???

Goomy - Dive Ball, Heal Ball
Modest/Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Gooey/Hydration/Sap Sipper
- ???

Seviper - Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball
???
???
Shed Skin/Infiltrator
- Switcheroo

Snubbull - Luxury Ball, Premier Ball, Heal Ball
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Intimidate/Run Away (Quick Feet as Granbull)
- Close Combat

Sneasel - Premier Ball, Luxury Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Pickpocket
-Icicle Crash
-Pursuit
-Low Kick (or is it still only a tutor move?)

Swinub - ?
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Thick Fat
- Icicle Spear
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Cleffa - Heal Ball, Moon Ball
Modest
31/31/31/x/31/31
Magic Guard

- WISHLIST -
  • Jolly, Calm, Bold, Careful, Impish Syncs
  • Pokemon with nice IVs I don't have
  • Rare or hard-to-breed Pokemon (a good example is stuff like Elekid or Magby, as they have low female ratios and the eggs must be leveled and evolved before being used to breed)
  • Females of Pokemon with low female ratios
  • Heart Scales, if I currently need any (I do now)
  • A Friend Safari with Eevee
  • Anything you think is cool and that I would like to have
One of the things I find most frustrating about gen 6 breeding is that in order to hatch a Pokemon in a certain poke ball, the mother must be caught in that poke ball - she is not breedable from any other Pokemon you may have. This is even worse if I need a hidden ability, which must also be caught with the mother. And so here is how you can help me: catch a female on this list in the specified poke ball and I'll give you a 4IV Pokemon for it. The IVs don't matter, although friend safari catches would be nice.
  • Seviper - Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball (Infiltrator is cool but not necessary)
  • Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede - Dusk Ball or Luxury Ball (needs Speed Boost)
  • Kangaskahn - Heavy Ball, Safari Ball (Scrappy preferred)
  • Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable - Heal Ball, Moon Ball (needs Magic Guard)

Last edited:
Just so you know, you CAN access all 3 Pokemon in friend safari once you've both been online together for the first time. After that you can catch them whenever you like.

Now having said that, what would you trade for a HA Inkay from one of your safaris?

Nim I am looking for spitbacks mostly from any egg group your have available Broad groups such as field and water would be ideal. and I have some to trade you in return. Including 4 IV in various spreads. Noibats of both genders. even some 5 IV spitbacks for noibats and several 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibats too. I also have a couple of elekids with 4 IVs, (will list below) egg moves of Cross chop and dynamic punch. I have meditites with Psycho cut, thunder punch and drain punch, and I can spare a hitmonchan with all 3 elemental punches although it is only 2 IV.

Noibats: Too many to list. But if you can imagine it I probably have it. getting my 31/0/31/31/31/31 noibat was not a fast process.

Elekid 1: Male, Docile nature, 31/31/31/x/x/31
Elekid 2: Male, Adamant nature, x/31/31/31/x/31

Meditites: I have less of a spread for and I have not taken them to judge or instachecked them. But I can tell you with instacheck and you can pick one you like should you want one. Details are in my Sig.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there nimbosa! I see you would like a 5 IV Pokemon in the Bug egg group. I'm looking for a 5 IV Field/Fairy Pokemon. I have a male Venonat (31/X/31/31/31/31) with Baton Pass, would you like that in exchange for a male 5 IV Mawile? I don't care about Ability or Pokeball.

Yea Im in no rush to trade. I do work in the weekends but I can jump on at some point to trade with you. we will have to see.

No worries! I don't mind waiting so no pressure! (you could be ready in a month and I'd be fine with it! ^_~)

Below are the Pokemon that are only available to me (hidden ability or not) when the other player is online, and so my access to them is limited:

Quilladin, Inkay, Breloom, Muk, Sliggoo, Floette, Vivillon, Shuckle, Diggersby
I actually noticed this, and a lot of people believe that to be true but I wanted to let you know that this is actually untrue.

The other player does not have to be online for you to access that other pokemon, they merely have had to be online at the same time as you ONCE and you both be registered to each other (their little trainer pic shows up on their Safari card when you select your safari).

From then on, the third Pokemon is available to you at all times (including their HAs), whether they are online or not. I know this from experience as I keep my wifi turned off sometimes and I can still catch those third Pokemon provided that me and the other player has at least logged on at the same time once prior.

Anywho, now for something actually on topic. If you do ever get around to breeding the Vulpix, Id be interested in trading you a Flawless 5IV Noibat in return if that interests you.

hey can I trade you a Careful sync for one of your Close Combat Granbull spitbacks (male and at least 3 flawless IVs)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)