Tournament NU Conquest #2! (WON BY MEGAZARD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Approved by: Raseri Disjunction boltsandbombers Montsegur Kiyo
Original OP by MainEvent Original idea by Lolk
Art by Rapture.
The Goal:
The goal of this tour is to be the last man standing, you must collect all the mons. Participants will be assigned the mons from the NU Viability Rankings the mons assigned will range from S-D tiers. There are currently 139 ranked mons in the S-D tiers, which means that the cap is at 46 and everyone will get 3 mons. To gain others mons defeat them in NU battles.

Challenges:
This tour will be done based on trust, maturity, and competitiveness. (The goal is to get every mon, and be the last standing) For this to happen all participants should be as active as the possibly can, participants should use resources such as the NU room and this thread to find opponents. Challenges should not be refused without good reason. Four day inactivity will result in DQ. If trouble with certain participants occurs (johning/reluctance) please contact me through smogon pms and I will remove the participant, and mons will go to the reporter.

When making a challenge, both players are allowed a few minutes to teambuild around the other’s Pokemon. For example if a participant were to have mons of all grass typing and their opponent were to have a Pyroar, they may need to be a little creative with their sets. All players and their current Pokemon will be displayed on a chart below (will be made after registration) that will be updated as frequently as I can.

Before each match starts, both players will declare what at least one Pokemon of the other’s that they desire (this number might be raised as opponents fall). However, both sides must agree to bet all of the mons. Otherwise you both bet one, no exclusions. These are what you are fighting over. After a match, I expect the winner to comment on this forum stating who won and what Pokemon were transferred. I also encourage you to post replays for our entertainment.

There is an unlimited supply of E-Ranked Pokemon to your disposal. When you are all out of S-D Ranked Pokemon you are out of the challenge. If victor of a battle wants an immediate rematch (to pick on easy prey), the loser is entitled to reject the challenge for 24 hours for recuperation/preparation before they have to accept the next challenge.

Signups will end in 48 hours

Please make sure to read the op before signing up.

PLEASE READ!

There has been a problem with people getting E mons when it said in the post it will be S-D. I assumed that everyone would understand the "S-D" as a mistake since I also said everything from the VR including the E. As a result, we will be playing with the E mons taken out, PrinceLucian and lukemb123 being subs, and one other mon taken out.

YOU MAY NOW CHALLENGE!! PLEASE LINK THE BATTLE TO ME!

Round Two:
Syncrasy vs Realistic Waters
Megazard vs Can-Eh-Dian

Megazard: Golem, Floatzel, Arbok, Vigoroth, Mantine, Archeops, Garbodor, Golurk, Rhydon, Jynx, Beheeyem, Musharna, Aurorus, Rotom, Altaria, Raichu, Fraxure, Vileplume, Lilligant, Sliggoo, Quagsire, Frillish, Linoone, Weezing, Sceptile, Magmortar, Hariyama, Mesprit, Ludicolo, Rotom-Fan, Scyther, Omastar, Sandslash, Ferroseed, Vivillon, Xatu, Lanturn, Gurdurr
Syncrasy: Huntail, Muk, Samurott, Leafeon, Ninjask, Mega Audino, Malamar
Can-Eh-Dian: Gourgeist-Small, Electivire, Chatot, Cryogonal, Kecleon, Mismagius, Clefairy, Sawsbuck
Realistic Waters: Gorebyss, Relicanth, Abomasnow, Poliwrath, Pinsir, Leavanny, Torkoal, Hitmonchan, Miltank, Vanilluxe, Dodrio, Shiftry, Primeape, Gourgeist-Super, Roselia, Ninetales, Klinklang, Piloswine, Grumpig, Articuno, Zangoose, Vullaby, Gogoat, Pelipper, Cradily, Metang, Ampharos, Swellow, Mr. Mime, Cacturne

The deadline is 4 days from now​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)