Tournament NU3PL Schedule and Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The purpose of this thread is to keep the Official Schedule somewhere easy and convenient for people to view it. In addition, this thread will serve as a Q&A Thread if you have any questions about the tournament itself. Futhermore, I will be posting all administrative decisions in case of disconnections, volatility and the like.
Maybe with a bit of luck, Raseri may choose to post usage stats here. (I expect there will be thread separate for them idk)

Link to the Schedule Master Sheet; HERE
tl;dr version coming soon.

Because it's an essential resource for them, I'm tagging all the managers.
Cased , FLCL , Shuckleking87 , Finchinator , Raseri , hollywood

And as a reminder; Monday 19th April, 6am GMT+1 is the deadline for rosters, otherwise I am randomising the crap out of your Week 1 Lineup and disallowing substitutions (For teams who don't submit it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This post is just to store all asked and answered questions. You can ask via pm if you prefer it to be confidential, or ask in this thread; or post on my VM wall your question and I'll answer as promplty as I can.

Question and Answer History

Q, Do we need to submit teams like in proper SPL?
A. Submitting teams is not mandatory; but reccomended. It will strengthen your case should a disconnectioon occur with no clear winner.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
Week 3
Player: FireMage
Date: 27/04/15
Teams affected: Mexican Mesprits
Summary of Incident: No Roster sent in, no 100% Solid proof of action to be taken in event of non submission.
Action taken: Initial "No Substitutions" punishment overturned and new rule will be taking its place for future disagreements.

FireMage

Disgraced
as an fyi, points have been in the schedule sheet at the ensd of week 1.

Included is Game difference, lemme know if you want anything else added.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Week 5
Player: QuiteQuiet
Date: 27/04/15
Teams affected: Warrior Wobbufets and Bodybag Beartics
Summary of Incident: No Roster sent in.
Action taken: Same punishment will stand as Week 3 with Mesprits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)