Tournament NUgget Bridge [Won by Disjunction]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by BlameTruth

"People call this the Nugget Bridge. Beat us 6 trainers and win a fabulous prize! Think you got what it takes?"
Welcome to the NUgget Bridge, home of the fiercest competitors in the ORAS NU tier. In order to defeat the bridge, one must defeat all six of the illustrious trainers guarding the path to victory. If one manages to defeat all 6 of the NUgget Bridge guardians, you will be inducted into the NUgget Bridge Hall of Fame and recieve either Voice in the Pokemon Showdown NeverUsed Room or HalfOps in #Neverused on irc.

Players will be allowed to challenge the guardians in any order they so choose; however, if they are defeated by a guardian they are required to wait 24 hours before requesting a rematch. If a player loses two matches, their record will reset and they must restart their challenge. A player wishing to re-challenge the bridge after two losses will be required to wait 24 hours from the time of their second loss before challenging a guardian.

You can find the guardians online in the NeverUsed room on PokemonShowdown! All guardians have roomvoice or higher in the room, so look for their names near the top! If you're struggling to find a guardian, take a look at their regularly active times (in EST) listed below (you can always schedule a match through VMs if finding a guardian is becoming especially difficult).

In order to sign up for this tournament all you have to do is make an initial post saying that you're in, this sign up phase will last for two days after which you will be allowed to challenge the guardians (I'll make a post letting you know you can begin challenging). Keep in mind you can still sign up after the two day period. Whenever you win or lose a match edit your post to reflect so. I'll do my best to keep an updated spreadsheet and check in with the guardians to make sure all matches are being reported.

Without further ado, let me introduce the NUgget Bridge Guardians:

Brawler Blapperl

"You can't handle the speedo-power!"
Record: (0-1)
Active Hours: 10:00AM-1:00PM

The Teddeh slayer slayer Teddeh

"Finchinator is the Smogon Slut"
Record: (0-0)
Active Hours: too cool for pokemon, aka busy with irl but on at random times this week

Pokegod Finchinator

"Teddeh is nothing compared to me"
Record: (3-0)
Active Hours: 3:00-10:00PM

Street Thug hollywood

"I love ducks!"
Record: (0-0)
Active Hours: 6:00PM-2:AM

Fab Trainer Raseri

"venom"
Record: (1-3)
Active Hours: No life beckbeard, aka always online

Ladder Nub Realistic Waters

"It's not stupid if it works"
Record: (5-1)
Active Hours: 10:00AM-5:00PM

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the tournament, feel free to comment below or PM me. Have fun everyone!

Current Standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16zG0GDDm3UK6PrHu4sGcx-0WUyY6NxkhKIZ9OQK_KAE/edit#gid=0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)