Tournament NUgget Bridge [Won by Disjunction]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
took da bridge gg's

shoutouts to iplaytennislol for keeping me in the right mindset, Realistic Waters for wanting me to be stopped, Finchinator for being a really cool, level headed dude, and of course Sir Kay 9 for being the best partner in crime, help with team testing, team building, and a great dude to bounce ideas off of.

oh and HJAD for giving me no competition whatsoever

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congatulations to Disjunction for defeating all 6 guardians with a record of 6-1! I'll work on getting you a prize that actually means something to you, but for now enjoy the growth of your e-peen!

Thank you to the guardians for volunteering their time and sanity, and thank you to all who participated, you made this a fun experience for everyone!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Congratulations Disjunction - you played well and don't let what was said in the chat during either game make you think otherwise. I think I finished somewhere between a 65 and 70% win ratio, which isn't too bad, but in the end I couldn't hold off Disjunction when I needed to one last time, so sorry to all of the other guardians.

Congratulations Disjunction - you played well and don't let what was said in the chat during either game make you think otherwise. I think I finished somewhere between a 65 and 70% win ratio, which isn't too bad, but in the end I couldn't hold off Disjunction when I needed to one last time, so sorry to all of the other guardians.
give me a better team next time pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)