Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want them to have egg moves I will get them :) and what is bergmites hidden ability?
HA is Sturdy :) I'd love for Bergmite to have Mirror Coat. Pumpkaboo's aren't as important to me but it Destiny Bond and Disable would still be nice. Hope that's not too much trouble.

Not really interested in trading Latias for Latias but I will happily trade for one of the shinies. What nature is Tyranitar, Chandelure, Gligar and Pawniard?

I would be most interested in Bergmite and Pumpkaboo, but only if Bergmite has it's HA. Do either of them have egg moves?

Ok, fantastic. I should be able to clone this weekend, I'll PM you when I can and we can trade?

Ok sweet. Are you able to clone at all? If not we will have to wait til the weekend to trade as I can't clone til then. Hope that's ok.

No probs. I can trade now if you like? I'll be around for another 3-4 hours anyway.
nah, i already got another entei from someone. thanks tho.

Landorus and Heatran for them?
That sounds perfect! At the moment, I don't have an extra clone of Heatran. Would you accept the Landorus for Keldeo for now, and then the Latias for Heatran when I manage to clone it (which shouldn't be long at all)?

interested in your Timid Shiny Japanese Thundurus

my offers:

Careful Drilbur 31/31/31/-/31/31 Mold Breaker Male

Timid Froakie 31/-/31/31/31/31 Protean Male

Careful Larvitar 31/31/31/-/31/31 Guts Male - Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock as egg moves

Adamant Shelldur 31/31/31/-/31/31 Skill Link Female - Rock Blast as egg move

Modest Goomy 31/-/31/31/31/31 Hydration Female

Impish Ferroseed 31/31/31/-/31/31 Iron Barbs Male/Female - Stealth Rock, Leech Seed as egg moves

Careful Skorupi 31/31/31/-/31/31 Battle Armor Female

Timid Mewtwo 27/23-24/31/31/31/31 Pressure

Modest Heatran 31/31/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Female

Modest Shiny Squirtle 21/31/9/31/31/31 Torrent Male - Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere as egg moves

Last edited:
That sounds perfect! At the moment, I don't have an extra clone of Heatran. Would you accept the Landorus for Keldeo for now, and then the Latias for Heatran when I manage to clone it (which shouldn't be long at all)?
That's ok, I probably won't have clones of Keldeo and Latias until the weekend anyway. If you can clone them yourself before then I don't mind giving them to you to do so. If not I'll do them as soon as I can.

hmm i ill take the zapdos im on now for a couple of hours
Zapdos will need to be cloned first, I will let you know when I have a copy available to trade.

interested in your Timid Shiny Japanese Thundurus
Are any of your offers shiny apart from the Squirtle?

Hey man I can trade now if you are on
Hey, I'll be around for the next 4 hours if you can trade in that time.

Slowpoke
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator (Own Tempo/Oblivious also available)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker, Rivalry
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail

i can offer a shiny Kyurem (sadly doesn't have perfect IVs) and a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Cofagrigus
along with items you need

edit:

Gible
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil, Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head

im also interested in the Gibler :3

Slowpoke
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator (Own Tempo/Oblivious also available)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker, Rivalry
Egg Moves: Iron Tail

i can offer a shiny Kyurem (sadly doesn't have perfect IVs) and a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Cofagrigus
along with items you need

edit:

Gible
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil, Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head

im also interested in the Gibler :3
Sorry but no thank you.

got 6iv shiny genesect, 6iv shiny darkrair and 6iv Rayquaza intrested?
No to the Darkrai. Possibly to Rayquaza but depends on what nature, and possibly Genesect but depends on what moves it has. Also depends on what you want in return.

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Sorry but no thank you.

No to the Darkrai. Possibly to Rayquaza but depends on what nature, and possibly Genesect but depends on what moves it has. Also depends on what you want in return.
is it kool if i switch back to the meloetta i got a a zapdos yesterday :P

[/quote said:
Rayquaza is adamant nature, genesect got his own moves no tutor moves sorry. Im intrested in Latias or thundurus

Last edited:
Rayquaza is adamant nature, genesect got his own moves no tutor moves sorry. Im intrested in Latias or thundurus
Ok, I will trade for Rayquaza, but can you please just post the following info first? Level, stats, EV spread (if known), OT, ID no., moves, and ribbons (if any)? Thanks.

Ok, I will trade for Rayquaza, but can you please just post the following info first? Level, stats, EV spread (if known), OT, ID no., moves, and ribbons (if any)? Thanks.
Name :Rayquaza (english) lvl 100 stats: 352/374/220/308/221/230 EV: [Pkrs] not train yet. OT: japanesse moves dragonclaw extreme speed sword dance brick break

are your thundurus and latias english name?

Name :Rayquaza (english) lvl 100 stats: 352/374/220/308/221/230 EV: [Pkrs] not train yet. OT: japanesse moves dragonclaw extreme speed sword dance brick break

are your thundurus and latias english name?
So it doesn't have any ribbons? Latias is, Thundurus is Japanese. Would you prefer Latias?

ribbon kalos champion and shock ribbon, and yes latias please. FC 0490 6008 0263 IGN Luis im ready for trade if you are...
I need to clone the Latias first, but I can't do it until at least tomorrow. Should have it within 24-48 hours, but I'll let you know when I do anyways.

Hello, i'm interested in a regenerator Slowpoke.
-I have a 5IV(31/xx/31/31/31/31) timid Vulpix with Drought; it has the egg moves extrasensory, heat wave, and hypnosis.

Would you be willing to trade one of your Keldeo or your shiny Trevenant? My best offers would be Shiny Flawless EV Trained Genesect, Shiny Flawless EV Trained Heatran, Shiny Flawless EV Trained HP-Ice Manectric, and Shiny Flawless EV Trained Aegislash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)