Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the third official Neverused Premier League. Over the next six weeks, 6 teams lead by some of NU's best known players will duke it out to take home the metaphorical crown. Will this be the year someone other than FLCL will take home the crown?

Teams will need no introduction but can be found here if you are still curious!

Remember, Activity wins are only based on VM Contact. No VM contact - No Activity win!

vs

(4) Warrior Wobbuffets vs VoD Vileplumes (6)
ORAS: Robert Alfons vs Sam
ORAS: Shuckleking87 vs Bouffalant
ORAS:
scorpdestroyer vs FAJI
XY
: Deej Dy vs Omfuga
BW2: Lolk vs reiku
BW2:
-Tsunami- vs Tyrano
BW1: marilli vs FLCL
DPP: Bughouse vs Jirachee
ADV: Oglemi vs Heysup
BO3
: The Goomy vs New Breed

vs

(6) Atomic Articunos vs Mexican Mesprits (4)
ORAS: Finchinator vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
ORAS: Teddeh vs mencemeat
ORAS: Blapperl vs Can-Eh-Dian
XY: Montsegur vs Vileman
BW2: bugzinator vs Blastral
BW2: ium vs Cherub Agent
BW1: ZoroDark vs Sweep
DPP: atomicllamas vs innovamania
ADV: KratosMana vs Bedschibaer
BO3
: HJAD vs hollywood

vs

(3) BODYBAG BEARTICS vs Money Maker Musharnas (6)
ORAS: aim vs Zebraiken
ORAS: Realistic Waters vs Raseri
ORAS: liberty32 vs iplaytennislol
XY: blarajan vs Disjunction
BW2: Leremyju vs Laurel
BW2: Hikari
vs Tachycardia
BW1: Metaphysical vs 49
DPP: VuvuzelaBzz vs scotti
ADV: Vermillion Project vs Oshony PokeGod
BO3: (Wishes he was) clit commander Cased vs Kiyo

Deadline: This time next week
Roster Deadline 1 hour prior.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Contacted New Breed

EDIT: Playing Thursday night from 9-10pm EST

Predictions
(5) Atomic Articunos vs Mexican Mesprits (5)
ORAS: Finchinator vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
ORAS: Teddeh vs mencemeat
ORAS: Blapperl vs Can-Eh-Dian
XY:
Montsegur vs Vileman
BW2:
bugzinator vs Blastral
BW2: ium
vs Cherub Agent - first blood
BW1: ZoroDark vs Sweep
DPP: atomicllamas
vs innovamania
ADV: Django vs Bedschibaer
BO3: Karppi vs hollywood

(9) BODYBAG BEARTICS vs Money Maker Musharnas (1)
BW2: Soulgazer vs Tomahawk
BW2: Hikari vs Tachycardia
DPP: VuvuzelaBzz vs scotti
ADV: Vermillion Project
vs Oshony PokeGod
BO3:(Wishes he was) clit commander Cased vs Kiyo

Last edited:
We're back again with some nice unbiased predictions for my team.

(3) Warrior Wobbuffets vs. VoD Vileplumes (7)

ORAS: Steve Angello
vs Sam | my nigga tim is nothin short of a god, expect him to body Sam like TDK vs. Bouffalant in a 1 v 1 tagpro game
ORAS: Shuckleking87 vs Jayde | my nigga shuckleking gonna pull thru out of his funk this week...jayde bout to get haxed callin it now
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs FAJI | scorpdestroyer crushed a random last week, but pwns a bit too good for this guy tbh
XY: Deej Dy vs Omfuga | deej dy bout to get obliterated by some combination of 6 Pokemon combining for about 5% usage
BW2: Lolk vs reiku | we almost bought this nigga in SPL 4 since malekith told us he was a lord, fully expect him to win this week
BW2: -Tsunami- vs Tyrano | lol.
BW1: marilli vs FLCL | fooly's a legend, marilli has no shot catch this destruction
DPP: Honko vs Jirachee | honko's our MVP, no1s takin this guy down
ADV: Oglemi vs Heysup | hate to go against Oglemi but Heysup just 6-0d two ppl in a row in ADV in POWC with 3 Pokemon, one of them bein MCM. rest in peace Oglemi
BO3: The Goomy vs New Breed | the nupl 2 MVP bout to style on goomy like imanalt did against fuga

VoD wins again. Classic.

Last edited:
Contacted mencemeat

Predicts:
0) Warrior Wobbuffets vs VoD Vileplumes (0)
ORAS: Steve Angello vs Sam
ORAS: Shuckleking87 vs Jayde - activity win
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs FAJI
XY: Deej Dy vs Omfuga
BW2: Lolk vs reiku
BW2:-Tsunami- vs Tyrano
BW1: marilli vs FLCL
DPP: Honko vs Jirachee
ADV: Oglemi vs Heysup
BO3: The Goomy vs New Breed

(0) BODYBAG BEARTICS vs Money Maker Musharnas (0)
DPP:VuvuzelaBzz vs scotti
ADV: Vermillion Project vs Oshony PokeGod
BO3:
(Wishes he was) clit commander Cased vs Kiyo

leremyju

Banned deucer.
First off, Week 2 report!
(4) Atomic Articunos vs BODYBAG BEARTICS (6)
ORAS: Teddeh vs versace youtuber aim - don't blame my nigga aim he probably just too tired and got his team just 5 minutes before the game
ORAS: Karppi vs cali boy liberty32 - Cali swag always coming thruuuuu
ORAS: Blapperl vs Ladder hero Realistic Waters - was probably too tired of laddering that he just didn't give a fuck. Such is the life of people sitting #1 on ladder
XY: KratosMana vs Curry traphouse blarajan - somehow this nigga keeps winning even tho he suggests shitty mons and sets when he tries to build
BW2: MetalGro$$ vs bald grocery bagger Soulgazer - this nigga too busy johning me in dpp but somehow he still has time to beat ppl tf???
BW2: bugzinator vs Leremyju - LETS GET IT BEARTICS IM TOO BEAST
BW1:ZoroDark vs logo maker Metaphysical
DPP: Pearl. vs papai noel - lmao why did they sub in Pearl dude is ass.
ADV: Django vs PO Owner Vermillion Project - ADV is clearly our tier no one can take it away form us
Bo3: Finchinator vs The unwanted one Cased

Gotta follow up Tsunami with my own unbiased predictions

(10) BODYBAG BEARTICS vs Money Maker Musharnas (0)
ORAS: aim vs Zebraiken - if aim features me on his channel u know he is gonna win every single game for the next 5 yeras
ORAS: Realistic Waters vs Raseri - just cuz ur a "co leader" don't make u a good player
ORAS: liberty32 vs iplaytennislol - iplaytennislol more like uSuckAtNU LOL
XY: blarajan vs Disjunction - rajan doesn't even play this game how tf is he winning lmao
BW1: Metaphysical vs 49 - my nigga Metaphysical lost his first game but he had a 32.5% of winning, bad matchup, was drunk, and his opponent made bad plays. From this you know metaphysical is the better player.
DPP: VuvuzelaBzz vs scotti i love scotti but Vuvu is just too good
ADV: Vermillion Project vs Oshony PokeGod - ADV is our tier who tf is Oshony PokeGod
BO3:(Wishes he was) clit commander Cased vs Kiyo - just cuz u an ORAS NU champ don't mean u win dpp and bw.

leremyju, how can you do this to me man. weren't my feeling hurt enough in the oupl thread? i do play ou man, i really do. i hit my wife for the first time in 26 years that day. do you think that felt good for me? i'm all torn up dog, you can't just throw my feelings to the wayside like that. dunno how i cope nowadays, really.

srry fam, just had to get that off my chest

shitty shitpost
So as we all know, there has been a cancerous poster that has been roaming around the OUPL and NUPL threads. Being a respectable badged user, I felt it necessary to try and help the Smogon community become better posters, so I posed the question to myself: Why is Leremyju so fucking bad at posting? I took the scientific approach and tried to eliminate some variables. It couldn't be because of his taste of music because he has a Childish Gambino quote in his CT, and I thought it might be his join date, but then I realized i joined in 2014 as well. So I sat and I thought, and I thought some more, then I rubbed one out and I thought some more. I thought to myself, "Why does he always just copy other people's shitposts? Can't he just meme like a normal shitposter!"

and then it hit me.

My eureka moment:

He must not know how to meme.

Now that I found the problem, I felt that I was responsible for coming up with a solution. Fortunately, I was able to work out a deal with my friend The Goomy (NU's resident memer) to help Leremy learn how to shitpost properly. Now Leremy you need to listen closely. In order to take this extraordinary offer that I've set up for you, you only need to do 1 thing. You just need to cash this coupon I've prepared for you below. The coupon is good for 1 free hour-long memeing session with The Goomy in which you will explore the history of memeing, examples of good and bad memes, as well as quick tips on how to get more than one pity like on all of your posts. I believe I speak for the whole of smogon when I say PLEASE TAKE THIS LESSON. Good day and happy shitposting!

Cased

Banned deucer.
yea honestly shut the fuck up because leremy ju won me the fucking week with his flawless victory over some PO random and i'm pretty sure leremy ju could beat any of you worthless pieces of protoplasm in NU as long as im there

leremyju

Banned deucer.
yea honestly shut the fuck up because leremy ju won me the fucking week with his flawless victory over some PO random and i'm pretty sure leremy ju could beat any of you worthless pieces of protoplasm in NU as long as im there
u suck at ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)