Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
atomicllamas ThriceElite
As I'm posting the week 5 thread slightly later than FireMage did, you'll have a slightly longer time to get the battle done. However, that's only for this week.

Edit: In other words: get it done before I post week 5.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i hate to do this but i gotta post activity on Realistic Waters. We arranged via VM for Sunday, 8-10pm GMT+8. I saw him online earlier in the afternoon today and we agreed to do our match at that slated time, but it's been past the time and he hasn't come online. I can't stay for much longer so activity :[

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wrote on jirachees wall and got nothing. Saw him on smogtours a couple times over the week and either got a not right now or no response at all when I pmed him. I'll be available most of today on smogtours but otherwise activity post

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won in a really good close game, gg
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-59215

The two burns early on really made me nervous of how the game was going to go. It all came down to a roll on Musharna with Typhlosion. (Oh and I had Crunch on Steelix for Musharna :(

Ezekiel 25:17.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cased has made no effort to try to finish our bo3 :/

I'll be working on a group project thing for most of the night but I'll try to pop in to see if he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)