Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Just putting this here so everyone knows the situation (especially Pokedots):

I am currently in Finland (GMT +3) for an academic trip with a group of friends/students.

As such, my activity will not be very high. I will most likely need to play around midnight (GMT+3) one of the days this week.

If this is not possible Pokedots try to let us know as early as possible so we can talk with Quite Quiet about what to do.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just putting this here so everyone knows the situation (especially Pokedots):

I am currently in Finland (GMT +3) for an academic trip with a group of friends/students.

As such my activity will not be very high. I will most likely need to play around midnight (GMT+3) one of the days this week.

If this is not possible Pokedots try to let us know as early as possible so we can talk with Quite Quiet about what to do.

Thanks!
b-but finland isnt real

playin tsunami thursday

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also posting here bc Kiyo didn't respond to my response to him vming me.

I am graduating from college this weekend and will be afk basically all of Saturday and Sunday. Thursday isn't a great day either because of a college tradition where I go that will also keep me afk most of that day too. I offered him most of Wednesday and Friday. I cannot be made to play on the weekend. If he can't make either Wednesday or Friday work, then we've got a problem. Zebraiken get your player's ass in gear :p

Yes I know Raseri is the manager. It's called a joke. Ha.

Also posting here bc Kiyo didn't respond to my response to him vming me.

I am graduating from college this weekend and will be afk basically all of Saturday and Sunday. Thursday isn't a great day either because of a college tradition where I go that will also keep me afk most of that day too. I offered him most of Wednesday and Friday. I cannot be made to play on the weekend. If he can't make either Wednesday or Friday work, then we've got a problem. Zebraiken get your player's ass in gear :p

Yes I know Raseri is the manager. It's called a joke. Ha.
just dont graduate, problem solved!

(im sure kiyo will play friday or somethin, also zeb isnt the manager)

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kiyo is a massive john
do you not the story? here, I'll let you know why

once upon a time, there was a kiyo. kiyo absolutely loved to john; he johned every single day from dawn to dusk, he johned and johned until he just couldn't john anymore. this was due to the presence of the evil prinplup. prinplup had been a very cancerous presence in the land of neverused for a very long time, and many people longed for its ban. unfortunately for kiyo, he had unknowingly been exposed to prinplup's cancer. this caused him to develop two things: his addiction to johning as well as an uncontrollable fetish for prinplup. when anybody in nu brought up prinplup's banishment, kiyo would defend it relentlessly, often resorting to methods that would be described as "being a bulE." kiyo's ways worked, and it looked as if it would stay this way forever, but king raseri saw right through this. raseri had always had a special hatred for prinplup, and after seeing what it had done to poor kiyo, raseri knew that was the last straw. in a surprise quickban, prinplup was unanimously voted out of nu, never to return again. although kiyo saltily screamed and protested, raseri ensured him it was for his own good. at first, kiyo refused to believe him, but as the days went on the effects were obvious. kiyo felt the need to john less and less, and felt less and less salty about prinplup's ban. kiyo realized raseri had been right all along, and peace was restored.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
4-1 in three straight NUPL regular seasons, oh the joy. lost to new breed in some ggs where he played better than I did in both, sorry team and hope ya'll can carry me this once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)