Official NBA '17-18 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So losing to GSW for one game without Cp3 invalidates Harden's MVP status? That doesn't make any sense to me. What if they lost without Harden? lol

There's a reason why CP3 is nowhere near the running for the award this year.
There's a whole season worth of evidence that the Rockets are a vastly superior team with CP3 in the lineup versus without my dude

And those same stats don't show for Harden as well?

Show me the differences where CP3 means more to the team than Harden. Be specific and point out the differences.

Del Rio you're forgetting the most important ability is availability my dude. CP3 is constantly injured at this stage of his career, so whatever +/-, PER or whichever advanced stats you wanna point to must be taken with an enormous grain of salt. It's probably the single thing that makes LeBron a GOAT contender is his durability. If LeBron is Bruce Willis in Unbreakable, then CP3 is Samuel L. Jackson's character, Mr. Glass-for-bones.

As a long time Lakers fan I just enjoy watching the Celtics fail. Philly needs to hurry up and get better so Boston can't cakewalk into the ECF for the next 5 years

The brighter side of this Celtics defeat (aside from seeing the Celtics lose, of course) is that some dumb Celtics fans will stop with those stupid thoughts about "we can win the NBA without Kyrie, trade him to another high draft pick." As we say here in Brazil: Too much talent is never too much.

8th straight trip to the Finals lol no chance he leaves the East. The Raptors should send the NBA a letter saying that they have to force LeBron to Toronto because of conflict of interest. He can't play for another team as long as he still owns the Raptors.

I feel like Chris Paul being injured for Game 6, and possibly Game 7 is all it takes for the NBA to have THE EXACT SAME FINALS FOUR FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW. Seriously if GSW wins tonight I’m not even gonna watch the Finals because I know the ass pounding that awaits the Cavs. At least the Rockets can ass pound them and be something new. Zzzzz
Warriors/Rockets in 4

the NBA is so bad right now. theres no reason to watch till the finals anymore.
Oh please, stop. Rockets and Celtics sank by themselves. They had control of their games and wasted it on the wrong decisions and impatience of their players. It's inconceivable for a team which wants to reach The Finals to shoot 44 balls from perimeter and just hit 7. Both teams were INCOMPETENT, and that's the truth. Congratulations on reaching the conference finals, but Rockets and Celtics lost to themselves.

GSW in 6, I'll see those Finals like every year.

Cleveland has an enormous pile of shit known as their roster that needs fixed before LeBron cakewalks anything in the future.
If anything, this season proved that LeBron's teammates in years past were all solid (Can't stand the retards who said otherwise); this is the obvious, inevitable result of building entire rosters around a superstar so that they can't function without him.

the NBA is so bad right now. theres no reason to watch till the finals anymore.
This was the first year in a while where there felt like some competition outside of the finals. Personally I think the NBA's been nearly unwatchable for almost a decade outside of the Lakers since they're my team, but I would be more excited since it seems like this won't be a three-team league much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)