Serious Official Smogon Rankings

Earlier this night there was a discussion on irc on who the best players in the game were, and where they stood compared to others. Naturally a ranking system was set into place to avoid any confusion. No one person made this list. It was combed over by several individuals who have watched thousands of games over the last few years. It would be to no great surprise if they have seen most of your games also but if your name was not mentioned don't take it too personally you just weren't relevant enough in the big picture/play only bw. (I'm not on the list either to show my impartially) http://pastebin.com/e2t8McTV Simply click the pastebin and search for your name.
Enjoy!

huge shutout to kd24 for cleaning this up

Edit: List is based off of total skill not one tier in particular. You may dispute your level here, or lack of, to be added or changed respectively if your reasoning stands up.

Edit2: List has been updated to include users: Bloo, ipl.

i cleaned up the initial logs to make it all neat, dunno who made the rankings tho, just know you're being officially ranked

Mr. E must have slept with one of tier ones GFs to earn that rating lol. Anyway I'm not there but I only play BW so whatever.

I'd like to see an acompying archive for best battles in the future from these players

I don't mean to be an ass or rude, but I feel like I am good enough to be on this list. Can you please add me to tier 3 or wherever you deem fit. I am obviously not as good or nearly as good as some of the people on this list, but I definitly feel I am right up there with some of the lower people if not better than some.

lol you guys forgot ipl and included the most random foreigners nobody has heard of since like 2009* wtf

*this actually makes the list 10x better but yea

i have to be on this list somewhere for no reason other than

[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Breloom is tightening its focus!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Blissey woke up!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Blissey used Ice Beam.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> It's super effective!
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Breloom lost 58% of its health.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Crossfire's Breloom fainted.
[15:20:28] <reyscarface> Thorns wins!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I guess that makes me the best since 1000 is a lot bigger than every other number on that list.

Best part of thread is the (Serious) tag.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's stupid to rank players. Why do it lol. You have players who quit 3-4 years ago. It's obvious lists like these shouldn't exist

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
this list doesnt make sense in any way when there are missing sooo many high class players like ipl or my german mates jira or GG.

and then if you have all these players, how do you want to list them? there are many players id put in another list but anyways this doesnt make sense lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)