Oglemi's Photography Thread (no I'm not a copycat I swear! :x)

Yeah you did inspire me.... lol Thanks!

I wish I could have taken a better picture of that rock, but sadly it is now close to 2,000 miles away :(

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

Will add more pics later.

EDIT: A couple of sunset pics, both were taken from the van while in New Mexico

fuckin powerlines
Nice sunsets
use powerlines to your advantage, make them part of the image

I love your macro shots and the Big Falls one. What's actually going on in that shot? Are you in the water?

Btw, what camera and lenses are you shooting with? sorry if you posted that info but i read the whole thread and didn't see it

I love your photography! The flowers are especially amazing. I think my favorites are the ones with dew drops on the petals. So pretty :D

Is kissing camels from the Garden of the Gods?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I love your macro shots and the Big Falls one. What's actually going on in that shot? Are you in the water?

Btw, what camera and lenses are you shooting with? sorry if you posted that info but i read the whole thread and didn't see it
Thanks! For the Big Falls shot I'm standing on a rock in the middle of the water. It's actually really awesome there, the river only gets that high right after the snow melt, and there's a ton of rocks that allow you to jump across the river along pretty much the whole thing.

I just have a crappy digital camera, it's a Panasonic Lumix. I honestly for the life of me could not tell you what kind of camera my friend has. iirc it's a Nikon of some kind, and almost every pic that I posted with it was with a different lens (she got a package deal and we were experimenting with most of those macro pics).

I love your photography! The flowers are especially amazing. I think my favorites are the ones with dew drops on the petals. So pretty :D

Is kissing camels from the Garden of the Gods?
Thanks!

Yeah the kissing camels was in the Garden of the Gods. That place was so pretty, I just wish it hadn't been such a gray cloudy day that I was there :(

sweet photos, come cc, use a noise filter or shoot a lower iso for the daytime if you can, the noise in the landscapes distracts from your talent, as well as reduces contrast, something that while is definatly not needed in all photography (if you take a look in my thread a buncha my photos are really washed out all the time) but i feel like you would benefit from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)