Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do also wonder - Vegapunk mentioned it being about so her “dad” couldn’t hurt her. So her control probably doesn’t extend to the Seraphims, with the possible exception of S-Bear

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
big chapter 1114

1715272299216.png

indeed a big snail. also nice to see the doffy roger as that is his territory

1715272332517.png

who the heck is hatperson?? and looks like some long wavy hair maybe?

1715272436807.png

somehow this feels like this is a baby flame. is this what mother flame reduces to after each use and has to grow back to power? also very curious to know how A&Mu was written in japanese. idk why saturn is back to his human form to smash things to pieces in there either. and why'd he say "not yet" to total annihilation?

so much for luffy not spamming g5

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
big chapter 1114

View attachment 631571
indeed a big snail. also nice to see the doffy roger as that is his territory

View attachment 631572
who the heck is hatperson?? and looks like some long wavy hair maybe?

View attachment 631573
somehow this feels like this is a baby flame. is this what mother flame reduces to after each use and has to grow back to power? also very curious to know how A&Mu was written in japanese. idk why saturn is back to his human form to smash things to pieces in there either. and why'd he say "not yet" to total annihilation?

so much for luffy not spamming g5
hat person is jaguar D. Saul, a&mu supposedly roughly translate to atom, mother flame is like a nuke

i mean the dotdotdot person with saul, unless oda just drew two reaction panels for the same guy and made one of them more obscure for whatever reason ]
I think it's Saul and that it references this panel from chapter 1000

1715340025308.png

Why it makes this reference, I am not sure. Maybe because they're both D.s?

I think it's Saul and that it references this panel from chapter 1000

View attachment 631736

Why it makes this reference, I am not sure. Maybe because they're both D.s?
speaking of which, I just realized that every D in the story wears some headgear

Luffy - yeah okay we know
Roger - originally the strawhat, later a captain's hat
Blackbeard - also a captain's hat
Ace - his laughing/crying hat
Law - leopard hat
Rouge - the flower in her hair
Saul - a stetson hat
Dragon - his hood
Garp - his dog mask and I swear we've seen him wear hats in atleast one casual setting
Lili - we see her wear a crown in the silhouette, despite Cobra and Vivi (who don't carry the initial officially) not wear anything like this

idk if that means something, maybe it's just a reach

no heart eyes or nosebleeds? this is the second or third girl sanji has spoken to normally for the most part, after reiju and sometimes pudding. he's in the clear.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OMG Vegapunk stop being a punk ass centrist. Pick a damn side.

If sea level rising is a man made phenomenon go ahead and point the finger, craft the narrative—

Joyboy is dead, his “side” clearly doesn’t have ancient weapons now— if it’s happening again than obviously, it has to be the WG.

Don’t both-sides it by calling it a war.

There’s a clear imbalance of power here— one side clearly has the weapon and one side doesn’t. If there is going to be a mass extinction now, it’s gonna be the fascist World Government doing it.

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Update on Right Wing One Piece Fans: So you’re saying that the good guys in this story are pirates and gay revolutionaries, while the bad guys are a fascist pro-slave totalitarian regime, who we now know did MAN-MADE SEA LEVEL RISE to make global domination easy—

—and then turn what was once an academically and technologically advanced connected world, into a scattering of primitive, disconnected ethnostates under the thumb of the master race…

…see that’s why Guv’ment bad bro and so I don’t pay my taxes, just like Luffy!

Right Wing One Piece Fans: So you’re saying that the good guys in this story are pirates and gay revolutionaries, while the bad guys are a fascist pro-slave totalitarian regime, who we now know did MAN-MADE SEA LEVEL RISE to make global domination easy—

—and then turn what was once an academically and technologically advanced connected world, into a scattering of primitive, disconnected ethnostates under the thumb of the master race…

…see that’s why Guv’ment bad bro and so I don’t pay my taxes, just like Luffy!

Congrats, you just described the right-wing libertarian brainrot

Hey all

I don’t know a lot about one piece but I’m trying to learn. If you had to pick 10 people that represent the strawhat pirates pre time skip, who would that be?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
don’t do the math on how many episodes I’ve watched since last week

I’m apparently in the era of Luffy getting his ass kicked, first by Kuma (who seems insanely broken) and now by Magellan. I loved Sabaody and am really loving Impel Down too. The power levels I’m seeing are really something else, it’ll be cool to see the progression that Luffy and the rest of the gang go through the next however many hundreds of episodes lol
I set it down for awhile in middle of Marineford because I got busy lol but I’m back at it, I just saw the craziest shit people. Ace dead, Whitebeard dead, Blackbeard with two fruits now (wtf??), and most importantly…

THE ONE PIECE
THE ONE PIECE IS REEEEAAAALLLLL

I set it down for awhile in middle of Marineford because I got busy lol but I’m back at it, I just saw the craziest shit people. Ace dead, Whitebeard dead, Blackbeard with two fruits now (wtf??), and most importantly…

THE ONE PIECE
THE ONE PIECE IS REEEEAAAALLLLL
Bro I am legit jealous that you got to this point unspoiled

I'd recommend switching to manga at this point. It may be jarring at first, but the anime starts to drag out things massively and it starts looking a lot worse. When you finish chapter 902, you could go back to the anime I'd say. It's still pretty slow at times, but the animation starts becoming really good and at a certain point, there are stretches of episodes where every single episode will have you sitting there fully bricked up

Anyways

Did these island destroying beams cause the sea to rise? There's this huge hole beneath Enies Lobby (which is theorized to contain Laugh Tale), and now we have a similiar hole where Lulusia used to be. I still haven't fully understood how these holes make the sea rise, but we've seen that they do

Anyways

Did these island destroying beams cause the sea to rise? There's this huge hole beneath Enies Lobby (which is theorized to contain Laugh Tale), and now we have a similiar hole where Lulusia used to be. I still haven't fully understood how these holes make the sea rise, but we've seen that they do

Yeah it must be those beams even if Vegapunks "motherflame"s a cheap source for the actual ancient weapon. Heck, i also wouldn't be surprised at this point if Imu is the key for usage of Uranus like Shirahoshi is Poseidon and Momonosuke most likely the one to properly use Pluton.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bro I am legit jealous that you got to this point unspoiled

I'd recommend switching to manga at this point. It may be jarring at first, but the anime starts to drag out things massively and it starts looking a lot worse. When you finish chapter 902, you could go back to the anime I'd say. It's still pretty slow at times, but the animation starts becoming really good and at a certain point, there are stretches of episodes where every single episode will have you sitting there fully bricked up
I mean I’ve been spoiled on more than a few things (including that Ace died) but I haven’t been spoiled on how things happen exactly for the most part so things still come as a surprise. People have said the anime drags but I honestly find watching it dubbed (I know, Sue me) to be the most enjoyable experience, more than subbed, more than reading, so that’s what I’m going to stick with

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah it must be those beams even if Vegapunks "motherflame"s a cheap source for the actual ancient weapon. Heck, i also wouldn't be surprised at this point if Imu is the key for usage of Uranus like Shirahoshi is Poseidon and Momonosuke most likely the one to properly use Pluton.
I wouldn’t much like that for Imu or Momonusuke tbh.

Idk, I mean Shirahoshi is the ancient weapon and considering that Pluton is just a monstrous warship, it can be probably used by anyone

I mean I’ve been spoiled on more than a few things (including that Ace died) but I haven’t been spoiled on how things happen exactly for the most part so things still come as a surprise. People have said the anime drags but I honestly find watching it dubbed (I know, Sue me) to be the most enjoyable experience, more than subbed, more than reading, so that’s what I’m going to stick with
did you watch any movies? I'd say none of the movies are bad, but really worth watching would be movie 2, movie 6, Film Z (my personal favorite), Gold and I heard Red is good, but I haven't watched it yet. There's also Stampede, which is like 70% action and the writing exclusively exists to justify the action. Not a big fan of it, but maybe you like action fests. I like movie 6, Z and Gold a lot because they do things that could never occur in the "official" story. Please don't look up on movie 6 though before watching it.

There's also some specials and all that. I only watched 3D2Y, it was okay. Shrek's in it (no I am not making that up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)