Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how long it would take for the meta to actually take form? I'm not being impatient or anything, I just like to know about when things happen so i can plan for them accordingly. Is there gonna be a meta formed sometime between now and the pokecloud, and then updated when we get more pokemon, or are we just looking more at mostly speculation until we get there, and then kinda finalizing things with the pokecloud over the next month or so?
Pokemon Showdown! already has a gen 6 ladder up so the metagame is really being born right now. I would say now is as good an opportunity as ever to dive in and start testing things out.

honchkrow learns nasty plot at lv35, if you breed male honchkrow with female togekiss you should get a togepi with nasty plot

Just bred a 6/6 scyther with swarm I want to use the ability capsule to change it to technician but does it work like that. (Consumable)? Or is it a hold item.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hidden Power Fairy does not appear to actually exist. Zarel
I've asked this so many times, and nearly everyone tells me Hidden Power Fairy exists for some reason.

Either way, I've heard the Hidden Power formula's changed. So annoying. -_-

Ok, just want to clarify some things with friend safari.

Does the third Pokemon in a safari only gain hidden abilities if the friend is online at the same time, or can you get them with hidden abilities even if they go offline?

Ok, just want to clarify some things with friend safari.

Does the third Pokemon in a safari only gain hidden abilities if the friend is online at the same time, or can you get them with hidden abilities even if they go offline?
Hidden abilities will only appear on wild pokemon when the friend is online.

edit: this doesn't seem to be the case! nevermind, haha

Last edited:
Where has everyone found the best place to power level their Pokemon nowadays? I've been using the Elite Four, as per, but I'm curious to hear if anyone's found a better place.

Do we know if Gourgeist passes along its' size to any Eggs it would make (i.e. Super Size + Ditto = all Super Size babies) or if it's random?

Do we know if Gourgeist passes along its' size to any Eggs it would make (i.e. Super Size + Ditto = all Super Size babies) or if it's random?
Ooh, ooh! As my first post on this forum, I can answer this. I was breeding Pumpkaboo the other day and the size will indeed pass itself on through breeding. Super Size + Ditto will equal another Super Size and so on. Hope that helps, and if ya need an SS lemme know!

I know that the mother has 80% chance to pass down its ability, so that implies the father has a 20% chance to pass down his ability...however if both parents have, say, Protean, that doesnt stop you from getting 3/5 eggs with Torrent..

So I'm wondering, is it worth keeping my flawless Protean Male in the daycare, or should I trade it off, and use one of my many flawless Torrent Male in its place?

Rephrasing, do i have to keep evolving togepi so that i can breed it?
I believe so, yes.

Tyvm for all the answers so far :)

What happens when Mega-Kangaskhan uses Seismic Toss?
I don't think it can learn it or similar fixed damage moves pre-Bank, so we don't know yet.
...Would Trace and stuff work? Sounds hilarious.
I stand corrected, as I also just encountered a bunch of hidden ability mons in the friend safari after going offline. Whoops.
Isn't it that you have to be online with the friend once or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)