im starting on a new alt
rip ult
King UU just wanna check something i was playing tonite and i was told this

ult njnpeace: er
ult njnpeace: i asked king uu
ult njnpeace: and he said
ult njnpeace: ur alt
ult njnpeace: is not valid

which would suck bc i have a tag on it, i have posted it right after ladder reset and im currently #3 so just wanna make sure or get some explanations

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
King UU just wanna check something i was playing tonite and i was told this

ult njnpeace: er
ult njnpeace: i asked king uu
ult njnpeace: and he said
ult njnpeace: ur alt
ult njnpeace: is not valid

which would suck bc i have a tag on it, i have posted it right after ladder reset and im currently #3 so just wanna make sure or get some explanations
I don't understand why you'd think that not following the format is ok. It clearly says "ULT Username". Why are you the exception?

I'll allow this simply because you've qualified, but I still think you played a silly game for no reason.

I don't understand why you'd think that not following the format is ok. It clearly says "ULT Username". Why are you the exception?

I'll allow this simply because you've qualified, but I still think you played a silly game for no reason.
well better not fool around anymore lol thanks kink! it wont happen again

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
going to register another alt for fun/if i get high i have a alt i can risk tilting on.
In. Again.

ULT NJusticeNP​

Shiba, Marth, Bob, and Varsity for week 4. Marth already laddered up on his main so I can see him making ult this week.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Due to a small miscommunication, the suspect ladder has interfered with the resolution of Week 4.

Here is the ladder as of the suspect: http://pokemonshowdown.com/ladder/uu

When the suspect test is over, I am allowing a 4-day period of laddering. You can ladder with your new alts as much as you'd like, but if your new rank does not beat the listed rank here http://pokemonshowdown.com/ladder/uu, then you're not qualified.

aka, if no one can beat ULT Randomn00b's 1532, then the ranks remain exactly the same.

if you think I'm doing this to be cheap, I'm stuck in 5th and cannot qualifiy; this is the fairest solution given the current circumstances.

your rank on the suspect ladder is irrelevant, so take a break, read a book, go out with your loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)