OU A.Z.S.S.B.U. RMT

TEAM
A.Z.S.S.B.U.

TEAM OVERVEIW:

BTW: If u havent figured it out lol AZSSBU stand is the first letter of every memeber on my team.

Ambipom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
-Fake Out
-Taunt
-U-Turn
-Thunderbolt

Lead
SupaKawaiiTaunter, 60 Base Power Fake Out+STAB break sashes does 30% (minimum) Damage on anything not resistent or defensive. Taunt for zong, and other setters. U-Turn for Azelf leads, T-Tar leads and Rose Leads. Thunderbolt for Gyrados leads and for waters in general; makes Vaporeon look like a fool who odly enough has been leading quite a few times but usually w8 till middle game to appear and Ambipom is usally still around.

Zapdos @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SAtk/ 252 Spe
Modest Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Heat Wave
-Roost

Special Sweeper
K i was using a Choice Scarfed vairient but this things move set was to hard to ignore; it hits Alot for supper effective dmg; and nothing can get past w/out Nuetral. Life Orb for some added force and roost to help soften the risk of Orb doing me in.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 180 HP/ 78 Atk/ 24 Def/ 228 SDef
Calm Nature
-Waterfall
-Curse
-Sleep Talk
-Rest

Sleep Talker
Choose the curse sleep set w/ SDef EVs. Lets me abosrb at least 1 Grass knot from a non Minded Celebi or Non Plotted Infernape who is OHKOED by waterfall, unless carrying a sash. Absorbs statuses its Def is abnormally low but curse solves that problem. Counters Heatran very nicely, either sets up a curse on the switch out or Waterfalls for the Knock Out. Scizor also cant get pass himafter 2 curses his w/ his def makes a SD useless while he's resting and sleep talking.

Scizor @ Leftovers/ Occa Berry
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP/ 94 Atk/ 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Bullet Punch
-Swords Dance
-Quick Attack
-X-Scissor

SD Scizor
Well scizor has come along way since GSC. This set alows me to play a bit more defensive than the old Scarf Scizor i ran. He almost always get at least 1 OHKO. Considering Ocaa berry to cover his one and only weakness fire. Leftovers helps him recover while First striking and OHKOing. Was running superpower but blisseys not that big of a threat it 2HKOED by bullet 1HKOED by a Sword Danced punch. EVs give it 350 Atk was running a bit more atk but i thought about and a little extra speed is worth it, than giving it to attack which will be boosted by SD anyway.

Breloom @ Poison Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Atk/ 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Protect
-Spore
-Seed Bomb
-Focus Punch

Sporer
Protect to set up Orb and spore to help Focus Punch prediction. Seed bomb for added stab hits a few types not Covered by Zapdos/Scizor. EVs make it pretty sturdy it will still probably always fall to and IceBeam but speed is uneeded because this things for slow place Late-Game once everything worn out & worn down. Lul on shoddy i have had so many people trying to Hypnotize this thing works as a statuses absorber many people haev quit after trying to hypnotize breloom while he's poisened.

Uxie @ Leftovers/Choice Scarf/ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/ 60 Def/ 196 SDef
Bold Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Thunder Wave
-Psychic
-Trick/ U-Turn/ Light Screen/ Reflect

Supporter
The Defensive of the trio Uxie makes a great support pokemon. EVs gives it 342 def and 345 sdef. Stealth rock for obvious reasons. T-Wave over yawn due to me needing a bit of crippling power since spores only good for 1 poke. Psychic for a stab move the last thing is was i needhlep deciding. Make him a Choice Scarf tricker or a standard set up get out U-Turner, the trick set will allow me a few free siwtch-ins on EQ to T-wave then switch out, U-Turn lets me easily avoids my opponents attack while switching into the appropiate counter after somethings set up T-Wave or SR. The final option is choosing a screen to use w/ Light Clay help sponge attacks correctly but can be useless facing the wrong type of team giving me a useless item and attack.

Well this is my team for once i actaully worked for more than 2 hours (Did about 2 days on this one) working hard testing this team looking at its weaknesses and improving on them. Scouted many of leads to get my final choice of Ambipom and change and tweaked move sets to help deal w/the meta game. Iunno Thats about it last time no1 posted in my RMT i dun blame ya the teamed sucked lol; read that thread on synergy kinda opened my eyes a bit an the next day i heard the word used for the first time by a techer coincidence lol funny thing ever.

So thats is all Rate Away​

Pretty solid team... But seriously guys almost all teams Ive seen are weak to the all out attacking mixape. I recommend Tentacruel.

Also Occa berry on Scizor really doesnt help.

Pretty solid team... But seriously guys almost all teams Ive seen are weak to the all out attacking mixape. I recommend Tentacruel.

Also Occa berry on Scizor really doesnt help.
Yea tested occa leftovers is generally better he dies to msot fire blast anway cause he pretty well dented usually 30% after the first SD anyway not to worried about mix ape though Uxie cripples him to make it easy for zapdos or swampert to take out or just let Uxie Psychic it out, opinion on Uxie anyone? the scarf set has messed up a few sweepers, but i think i might just go for a screen w/leftovers.

So basically maxing out Def an adding Light Screen or vice versa w/ Reflect and maxing Sdef

Breloom does not need Protect to set up his Toxic Orb. Substitute is a far superior move in abusing Poison Heal, guarantees that Focus Punch hits (hence, the concept is SubPunching and not ProtectPunching), and simply heightens his ability to be a sweeping pain in the ass.
I see no issues in handling Mixape. I would make Uxie primarily Special Defensive with Reflect, as he already resists MixApes Close Combats. However, I would opt for a more bulky Zapdos set over your LO variant so he may better switch in against rampaging Skymin. You have several things that can stop Skymin, but not to much that can switch into one repeatedly.
I would also like to note that Superpower on Scizor is not Blissey hate, rather, is used nearly exclusively for predicting Scarftran switch-ins and OHKOing, as they switch in rather easily on Scizor and proceed to wall him. But you appear capable of handling Heatran fine without it.

First of all, can you be a little more elaborate on what the Pokemon actually do, and what synergy they allow? I mean, it's just 6 Pokemon you like thrown together with disregard to strategic playing, and predicting. There isn't even a clear goal to what this team is actually even suppose to achieve.

Also, you have to start typing right and properly in an elite society to get the accurate rates you actually want. For a team rater to actually rate a team they need to know the many things which your team currently doesn't have a basic outline for:

• You need to state what is your goal, and why did you even begin making the team
  • You need state what each and every team member does to achieve this goal
  • You also have to state how they work together (synergy)

Without these basic rules how the hell is a person suppose to know how you play the game with this team, what the Pokemon does so they can offer a Pokemon that might better suit the position, and also why specific Pokemon were even chosen.

If these aren't listed from the get-go a Team Rater can't even begin to help your team. All they can do is point out the obvious things (such as use Leftovers on Uxie, and switch specific Pokemon for others who can actually do the job way better, this includes eliminating Pokemon such as Breloom for better wall breakers).

If you fix this team I will give you an actual rate, but for now I'm going to point out things that might contradict the team's philosophy but this is of your own doing as you do not even list this. First of all, Breloom is a pretty mediocre choice for a SubPuncher. TyraniBoah on the other hand fits in a bit better as you already have 2 Pokemon that resist the Sandstorm. The standard TyraniBoah is listed in the Smogon Analysis.

Your lead is also just a 'counterfeit' copy of the AntiLead Weavile set in the analysis. Weavile will actually be better on this team because of the fact you can't even touch Dragon-types such as DDMence with Yache Berry. You also eliminate Suicide Leads that are on the rage as of lately. This set was made by JabbaTheGriffin and is currently now in the analysis.

This team is also just in general very slow, to amend this fact, I would say just replace Roost on Zapdos for U-turn, Toxic or Thunder Wave, and add Choice Scarf for more speed. In my experience Toxic can cripple walls such as Swampert, T-Wave can decimate sweepers, while U-turn allows you the ability to scout Pokemon. The choice is yours.

The rest of your team is alright, but on Uxie you should run that same spread and nature, but use Leftovers, and in the last slot use Reflect to actually beat Lucario and survive a hit from Scizor at the very least. As for Scizor, the item you should be running is Life Orb for guaranteed KOs on some threats. For this to work though, you may have to opt for Roost over Quick Attack.

First of all, can you be a little more elaborate on what the Pokemon actually do, and what synergy they allow? I mean, it's just 6 Pokemon you like thrown together with disregard to strategic playing, and predicting. There isn't even a clear goal to what this team is actually even suppose to achieve.

Also, you have to start typing right and properly in an elite society to get the accurate rates you actually want. For a team rater to actually rate a team they need to know the many things which your team currently doesn't have a basic outline for:
  • You need to state what is your goal, and why did you even begin making the team
Without these basic rules how the hell is a person suppose to know how you play the game with this team, what the Pokemon does so they can offer a Pokemon that might better suit the position, and also why specific Pokemon were even chosen.

If these aren't listed from the get-go a Team Rater can't even begin to help your team. All they can do is point out the obvious things (such as use Leftovers on Uxie, and switch specific Pokemon for others who can actually do the job way better, this includes eliminating Pokemon such as Breloom for better wall breakers).

If you fix this team I will give you an actual rate, but for now I'm going to point out things that might contradict the team's philosophy but this is of your own doing as you do not even list this. First of all, Breloom is a pretty mediocre choice for a SubPuncher. TyraniBoah on the other hand fits in a bit better as you already have 2 Pokemon that resist the Sandstorm. The standard TyraniBoah is listed in the Smogon Analysis.

Your lead is also just a 'counterfeit' copy of the AntiLead Weavile set in the analysis. Weavile will actually be better on this team because of the fact you can't even touch Dragon-types such as DDMence with Yache Berry. You also eliminate Suicide Leads that are on the rage as of lately. This set was made by JabbaTheGriffin and is currently now in the analysis.

This team is also just in general very slow, to amend this fact, I would say just replace Roost on Zapdos for U-turn, Toxic or Thunder Wave, and add Choice Scarf for more speed. In my experience Toxic can cripple walls such as Swampert, T-Wave can decimate sweepers, while U-turn allows you the ability to scout Pokemon. The choice is yours.

The rest of your team is alright, but on Uxie you should run that same spread and nature, but use Leftovers, and in the last slot use Reflect to actually beat Lucario and survive a hit from Scizor at the very least. As for Scizor, the item you should be running is Life Orb for guaranteed KOs on some threats. For this to work though, you may have to opt for Roost over Quick Attack.
You know i read an article on people who think because they use elevated langauge and know a few big words there better but it really just shows insecurity, but on the rate ^.^;
-Goal lol win i know what your saying, dunno i wanted to start playing the in the metagame i guess​
- I thought i did a good job explaining the roles simplify maybe?​
  • Purple Dude leads Fake-Outs, taunts, pretty much it​
  • Zapdos Special sweeper handles Dragon threats mainly, and counters scizor for me, skymin has a hard time hitting this thing espically w/ only Seed Flare and Slash​
  • Scizor physical sweeper, heatran usually switches in on this thing and is qucikly countered w/ swampert, had a few problems w/ celebi and heatran usually ends up w a switch fest between scizor and swmapert and celebi and heatran who moves can hit their counters​
  • Swampert Statues absober mixed wall coutners heatran well and other scizors celebi threatans to end my fun considering ditching curse for ice beam avalanche but that makes him a bit more physically weak.​
  • Breloom yea protect has been useless and will take our advice on changing to sub​
  • Uxie crippler T-Wave slows things down for scizor, breloom, and zapdos to kill, The choice right now is max Sdef and go w Reflect or Max def and go w/ Light screen​
Workin together ehh? I thought i did a decent job of explaining iunno ill try again. im basically using pokemon that cover each other weaknesses and can hit whoever its coming from. For example Scizor 1 weakness fire which comes from Mence, Azelf sometimes, Ape, and Heatran, Uxie handles ape by switching in crippling, then psychi or set up rocks to damage it when it comes back in. Azelf countered by Swampert who sponges all her special moves and can curse and rest to absorb the predictable explosion. Heatran once again is countered by swampert same way as last Waterfall knock out.​

On ur T-Tar suggestion lul no. For one would give me another grass weakness, and fighting It main job is not wall breaking anyway although i do need one but these days havent seen many walls the metas changing.​

Then u suggest weavile why would i want a 8x weakness to fighting mix ape would wreck havoc already hitting swampert, scizor and the suggested T-Tar.​

On Zapdos Choice scarf tried it sure it was generally good for a few switch ins but w/ the prevalence of stealth rock he cant afford switching in so many times especially in Sandstorm lul your rating me... Breloom handles Swampert who is 2HKO by seed bomb.​

On Uxie good advice keeping current mixed spread and going w/ Reflect.​

On Scizor i want a sturdier scizor and the only way I'd run life orb is if i ran a wisher which i dont plan on adding.​

I dont mean to seem pretencious or cocky in my replies some of your advice was bad, some of your statements were not very intellegent just as some of mine were i dont claim to be perfect and you shouldn't post as if you are.​

Lol a little wierd coincidence when i signed up for this forum i selected a random person to say they brought me here odly enough it was you Sikh i was just pressed a random letter S and precced to choose someone at random​

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Occa Berry isn't going to let Scizor take Fire-moves without a hefty investment in special defence. For instance, Heatran still OHKO, and even with a lot of special defence you aren't going to damage Heatran without Superpower or Brick Break. So basically, Heatran - Zapdos too, really - is still walling you quite easily, making Occa Berry quite a useless option, especially taking into consideration that Pokémon such as HP Fire Skymin tend to switch out in fear of Bullet Punch. On a side note, with Leftovers and max HP, I think you should give Roost a try. Roost allow you to switch in more frequently, and will give you some more time to setup in exchange of some coverage. However, I would rather take Sikhs advice, and give it Life Orb. Your Swampert takes care of enemy Zapdos and Heatran, which is two of Scizors main counters. Without having to worry about them, the extra powerboost from Life Orb is really awesome, and will provide a OHKO on stuff you usually cannot OHKO, Infernape for instance. You're also going to 2HKO Gyarados after the Defence drop from Intimidate with Quick Attack - assuming you got a Sword Dance of course - which are two key aspects with having Quick Attack.

Heh, Vaporeon doesn't really care about a Thunderbolt from a Ambipom without any EVs in special attack. :p You're barely going to scratch it. You'll 5HKO at best, and according to DjDs stats, 87.2% carries Wish, so you aren't getting through it anytime soon. But that's just a heads up, really. I would try Payback though, as leading Gengars is quite common, and you're unable to damage it otherwise. You'll also deal with Azelf without having to U-turn. :)

I would give Breloom Mach Punch, as your whole team is unable to kill off an Lucario after a SD. Focus Punch is a real bad choice outside a SubPunching set. On the other hand, Mach Punch allow you to deal with a DDTyranitar, and those pesky Scarved versions, and Lucario, obviously.

Another thing I noticed is that your Swampert got Calm nature, but I suppose it's supposed to be Careful due Calm reducing your Attack. Other then that, Swampert is a great asset to your team.

Just some suggestions I'd like you to consider, really. Good luck with your team.

Occa Berry isn't going to let Scizor take Fire-moves without a hefty investment in special defence. For instance, Heatran still OHKO, and even with a lot of special defence you aren't going to damage Heatran without Superpower or Brick Break. So basically, Heatran - Zapdos too, really - is still walling you quite easily, making Occa Berry quite a useless option, especially taking into consideration that Pokémon such as HP Fire Skymin tend to switch out in fear of Bullet Punch. On a side note, with Leftovers and max HP, I think you should give Roost a try. Roost allow you to switch in more frequently, and will give you some more time to setup in exchange of some coverage. However, I would rather take Sikhs advice, and give it Life Orb. Your Swampert takes care of enemy Zapdos and Heatran, which is two of Scizors main counters. Without having to worry about them, the extra powerboost from Life Orb is really awesome, and will provide a OHKO on stuff you usually cannot OHKO, Infernape for instance. You're also going to 2HKO Gyarados after the Defence drop from Intimidate with Quick Attack - assuming you got a Sword Dance of course - which are two key aspects with having Quick Attack.

Heh, Vaporeon doesn't really care about a Thunderbolt from a Ambipom without any EVs in special attack. :p You're barely going to scratch it. You'll 5HKO at best, and according to DjDs stats, 87.2% carries Wish, so you aren't getting through it anytime soon. But that's just a heads up, really. I would try Payback though, as leading Gengars is quite common, and you're unable to damage it otherwise. You'll also deal with Azelf without having to U-turn. :)

I would give Breloom Mach Punch, as your whole team is unable to kill off an Lucario after a SD. Focus Punch is a real bad choice outside a SubPunching set. On the other hand, Mach Punch allow you to deal with a DDTyranitar, and those pesky Scarved versions, and Lucario, obviously.

Another thing I noticed is that your Swampert got Calm nature, but I suppose it's supposed to be Careful due Calm reducing your Attack. Other then that, Swampert is a great asset to your team.

Just some suggestions I'd like you to consider, really. Good luck with your team.
Yea the Occa berry stuff has been restated b4 and i haev already decided to change it kinda wasted a few mins talking about it.

On Vaporeon its pretty hard for vaporeon to wish while its being taunted my Ambpipom already thought of that ^.^ i have killed vaporeon many of times.

Lead Azelf once flinched by ambipoom SASH BROKEN is easy pickins for anyone on my team usually switch to Scizor to pick it off with bullet punch or watch it explode in Scizors face.

yea im currently in the process of testing my brellom right now im carring Mach Punch have been great for picking of heatran. Gonna try Sub Punch later on this week but thanks anyway.

Swamps nature is messsed lol wat a blooper gotta fix than one.

Just me or are critacl hits way to prevalent cannot tell you how many times my 6 curse Swamperts has been KOED by and un boosted un Orbed X-Scissor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)