Tournament OUPL IV Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Hosted by Finchinator and Colonel M
The details are similar to last time, and are as follows:
  • Every manager needs to also have an assistant manager
  • The slots for each team have not been finalized yet. We are going to be hearing input from the managers and OU insiders to decide which tier lineup is best, but I believe we are going to have 8 slots per team with 2 substitutes, likely including every generation down to ADV and potentially have a bo3 slot with SmogTour tiers!
  • The auction will be held on PS! and it will be a standard auction.
  • SPL inactivity rules will be applied
This thread is specifically for manager sign ups and will close on 3/30 at 11:59 PM GMT-4. Player sign ups will start the following Monday in all likelihood. Keep in mind that not everyone who signs up will become a captain, and that only 6 manager+assistant manager pairings will be selected.

Before signing up, keep in mind that managers will be responsible for:
  • Participating in the auction and drafting their team.
  • Sending in their roster.
  • Ensuring the constant activity of his/her team and making subs when/if a player goes inactive.
Please include the following in your manager application posts:
  • Who you wish to manage with and who will be the manager/assistant manager
  • Any prior managerial experience (can also specify if you managed a prior OUPL if you would like)
  • General activity over the next few months
  • Prospective team name
Do not use this thread for discussion of tiers -- this will be handled elsewhere with the relevant people. Do not post in this thread if you do not wish to manage in OUPL or you potentially face post deletion and/or infraction. Do not post things that break forum rules. Use common sense.

Last edited:
i will apply for managing a team with Omari P as co manager with me. while i have not personally picked in any oupls or the like, i have watched several and helped a friend pick in a similar thing. i am as always very active. the team name as of now is the OP legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)