pedals

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking about buying a pedal for my guitar (and by association, keyboard). The thing is, I really know nothing about effects pedals, their price ranges, or anything like that. I'm going to research it myself, obviously, but before starting I thought I'd ask you guitar players out there for any personal recommendations.

I really just want something pretty general and basic. Thanks for any and all help.

Cool things to start with are distortion and delay andor reverb. 50$ and 100$ respectively are cool priceranges, but expect to pay more if you're not buying used/off craigslist etc.

I myself have boss eq, Metal Zone distortion, Reverb, and a loop station (reallllly cool thing its a pedal that lets you loop yourself on top of yourself) and a crybaby that i want to sell.

Another idea is paying 80$ for like a digitech multieffects pedal and just seeing what kinda sounds you like best. They've got zillions of setting but dont always sound as warm and real as your regular stompbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)