Pikachu Coloured Pichu European Distribution

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

From Friday 5th March you'll be able to download the special Pikachu Coloured Pichu via Wi-Fi Connection. You'll have until Friday 26th March to download it for your copy of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. The Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and enables you to get the Spiky-eared Pichu in Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver which is also released on 26 March. As ever, you can download this Pokémon via Mystery Gift.

I'm not sure if this will work with US copies of the game(s), just in case anyone in America missed it, but I guess it's worth trying if you want it - although it's not exactly the most useful thing.

Finally it seems like Nintendo is being good to the UK! Arceus to collect at (admittedly few) stores, shiny Pichu to download.

Also, the million-pound question: Can this Pichu be used to determine your Secret ID?

This is really awesome, I am glad I live in the UK right now. Thanks for letting us know, Havak.

No word on whether it will affect Canada then either, I take it? Canada gets fucked for pokemon events.

Thanks Havoc. What was your source? The Nintendo sites never tell us anything.
If it's Diamond and Pearl too won't that be the first ever for those games? After nearly three years.
@Cantab. Don't event pokemon come with their own ID and SID?

Pichu's up if anyone cares. Got the Wonder Card on my Pearl, so it should be global like all the past wi-fi stuff.

Funny how it's meant for Europe but they call it "Pikachu-colored Pichu". You'd think they'd use the European spelling

I will rng one with good IV's, use a thunder stone, EV, attach light ball and then go PWN Serebii noobs.

Its awesome to have first real event Pokemon download in Europe :P

I will rng one with good IV's, use a thunder stone, EV, attach light ball and then go PWN Serebii noobs.

Its awesome to have first real event Pokemon download in Europe :P
Wait, isn't a ThunderStone used to get Raichu?

Finally, some reconition for UK and the rest of EUR! I bought my Platinum and Pearl versions from America though, but I guess I still have my Diamond!

Pichu's up if anyone cares. Got the Wonder Card on my Pearl, so it should be global like all the past wi-fi stuff.

Funny how it's meant for Europe but they call it "Pikachu-colored Pichu". You'd think they'd use the European spelling
That's because it's in the US too. I just downloaded three of them, it works for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Event collectors might want to know that this Pichu is NOT exactly identical to the one given out at Gamestop. Nature, moves, level, ball, and ribbon are all the same, but this Pichu has a different OT and IDno; 03050 SPR2010 instead of 01300 GAMESTP.

Yep, I can confirm that too on the US part. Saw the news on Serebii today and got my three from my d/p/pt games.

You think canada gets fucked for pokemon events try new Zealand man its horible....
Yeah, but at least we can receive these Wi-Fi gifts such as this Pichu.

Nah. They still use 'color' when you surf.

Thanks! This is the first event I've ever done in a Pokemon game...weird :P (I used Secret Key on AR though, needed my Rotom forms)

Thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)