Pikaflame43's Shiny Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm interested in your timid Charizard, adamant swift swim magikarp, HP fire greninja and beldum. However the only shinies I have that you don't are fully trained. Dragalge, Modest Rotom-W, Modest Sylveon and timid Galvantula. They are all competitive and can give more info if interested.

Hey, I'm interested in your timid Charizard, adamant swift swim magikarp, HP fire greninja and beldum. However the only shinies I have that you don't are fully trained. Dragalge, Modest Rotom-W, Modest Sylveon and timid Galvantula. They are all competitive and can give more info if interested.
if draggle and galvantula are kalos born I'm interested

CMT for

31/xx/31/31/31/31 lv.1
Timid Natural Cure

31/31/31/31/31/31 lv.19 KOR
Impish Sturdy
Moves: Toxic, Rest

and
31/xx/31/31/31/31 lv.50
Timid Magic Bounce

31/31/31/xx/31/31 lv.1
Adamant Shell Armor
Moves: Seed Bomb, Super Power, Grass Terrain

May I ask how on earth this is legal? I think you may want to check your sprites, some seem incorrect.

31/31/31/xx/31/31 lv.1
Adamant Shell Armor
Moves: Seed Bomb, Super Power, Grass Terrain

May I ask how on earth this is legal? I think you may want to check your sprites, some seem incorrect.
what about it is illegal ? its hidden ability is available through transfer its moves can be learned through chain breeding it has its memory of original trainer and was kalos breed all my pokemon are kalos breed and legitimate please research more about pokemon on serebii. please don't go around making wild claims on people's trade threads http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/387.shtml

what about it is illegal ? its hidden ability is available through transfer its moves can be learned through chain breeding it has its memory of original trainer and was kalos breed all my pokemon are kalos breed and legitimate please research more about pokemon on serebii. please don't go around making wild claims on people's trade threads http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/387.shtml
Feebas's HA is Adaptability, not Shell Armor. Also, none of the egg moves listed are egg moves for Feebas.

Feebas's HA is Adaptability, not Shell Armor. Also, none of the egg moves listed are egg moves for Feebas.
31/xx/31/31/31/31 lv.1
Bold Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat
what is wrong with this feebas again please get the correct information before attempting to question me or my pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)