Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when Charizard enters a sky battle then MEvos to Charizard X? Maybe they have a criteria that allows Pokémon that at least look like they can levitate, to participate in sky battles? Doduo/Dodrio wouldn't be allowed in sky battles in this case.
If it enters as Flying type and changes type due to Mega Evolution, then it stays in battle. MegaZard X was already shown in a sky battle. Doduo and Dodrio are allowed because they're Flying type, it is gonna look pretty funny though lol

Everything about sky battles is messy and clunky, not to mention the shadows, shudder. I guess they thought 4v4 5v5 or 6v6 battles would have been too much so they switched it up.

Everything about sky battles is messy and clunky, not to mention the shadows, shudder. I guess they thought 4v4 5v5 or 6v6 battles would have been too much so they switched it up.
I think all of that footage with the shadows in Sky Battles is from older versions of the games. I don't think that Game Freak would overlook or leave in such a big visual flaw in a brand new battle method.

According to the picture with Mega Gyarados, Yveltal has 135 base HP, plus or minus about 20. I'm guessing he's the tank while Xerneas is fast and offensive.

It'd be pretty sweet if Yveltal turned out to be a Mandibuzz/Lugia 2.0, because obviously we haven't seen enough legendaries with 150 attacking stats already... That high HP stat looks promising.

And looking at that gameplay video, it looks like we still have access to the bike. Is there any difference between the roller blades and the bike speed/handling wise, or is it purely aesthetic?

It'd be pretty sweet if Yveltal turned out to be a Mandibuzz/Lugia 2.0, because obviously we haven't seen enough legendaries with 150 attacking stats already... That high HP stat looks promising.
That'd be great. Plus with his ability and STAB, he should still be able to deal quite a bit of damage.

And looking at that gameplay video, it looks like we still have access to the bike. Is there any difference between the roller blades and the bike speed/handling wise, or is it purely aesthetic?
The roller skates seemed to move pretty slow in grass, but fast on roads. But I didn't watch much video.

The way I interpreted it was that roller blades came off when you walked in the grass... idk how accurate that is but I've seen a lot of footage.
I assume the bike can go in grass, so that's a really subtle (if the only one) difference.

People really need to stop posting 4chan images in this thread. Those images do not last forever and eventually vanish. Really ought to rehost them to imgur or something guys. (Was catching up on what happened while I slept, and a handful of images were long gone.)

OT: Mega Gyarados, wooo!

I really hope the "destruction pokemon" is hyper offensive with that great hp. It wouldn't make any sense for the fairy deer to be offensive. It's offense should be amazing instead of 150 though. maybe 190 please? I mean, they are based on powerful concepts(life and death) being up there with arceus seems logical. And I totally called the high hp for yveltal in the non-spoilers thread. Nobody listened though...

Last edited:
Has there been any sources of version exclusives? I need to decide on which to go for.

This might be the first time I pick a version just for the boxed legend however..

Too good.

I've just bought the presale of Y. Don't have 3DS yet to play it on, but it's because I intend to buy 2DS, I like the GameBoyish look of it. I'm so damn happy that I was able to get it. There are only 16 more available reservations there.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just deleted an extra couple of posts so: we don't know if the weather thing is true. there was no source linked. "it was tested in-game" doesn't qualify as a source unless someone links to WHERE it was tested in-game. don't believe everything you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)