-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Pokeguys Diancie cloned. I recieved it in a giveaway from him.

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body - > Magic Bounce
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

I need 3 copies plus the original, and you may keep one copy

Edit: I also need some references if you're going to clone for me. Atleast five, or if they're well-known, fewer is fine too

I need Pokeguys Diancie cloned. I recieved it in a giveaway from him.

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body - > Magic Bounce
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

I need 3 copies plus the original, and you may keep one copy

Edit: I also need some references if you're going to clone for me. Atleast five, or if they're well-known, fewer is fine too
References as in..people that i've cloned for?

-Update!-

-Breadables!-

Pinsir

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moxie
Jolly
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Quick Attack

Larvitar
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Guts
Adamant
Egg Moves: DDance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Pursuit

Croagunk
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dry Skin
Adamant
Egg Moves: Drain Punch

Yamask
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Mummy
Bold
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes, Disable

-Pentagon Shinies!-

Electrike @ Lvl. 1
OT: Austin
ID: 03015
31/even/30/31/31/31
Lightning Rod
Timid
Egg Moves: HP (ICE)

Litwick @ Lvl.1
OT: Jebus
ID: 35103
31/31/31/31/31/25
Infiltrator
Timid
Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Endure, Haze, Heat Wave​

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, could you please denote my Gastly, Starly and Ferroseed with "non-redis" as they were semi-redis from myself, meaning you can't let other people trade them. (also, I don't need those starly clones anymore, thanks anyways.)

callofjilly this applies to you too, I saw you offering my starly on threads, not angry as you didn't know but please don't offer it anymore.

Hi, could you please denote my Gastly, Starly and Ferroseed with "non-redis" as they were semi-redis from myself, meaning you can't let other people trade them. (also, I don't need those starly clones anymore, thanks anyways.)

callofjilly this applies to you too, I saw you offering my starly on threads, not angry as you didn't know but please don't offer it anymore.
K, i can definateky do that. But i checked your thread and gastly isnt denoted as semi redis. Just a heads up.
And ferroseed? You dont have listed. Maybe an old thread you do. Anyways, i'll do it after work.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
K, i can definateky do that. But i checked your thread and gastly isnt denoted as semi redis. Just a heads up.
And ferroseed? You dont have listed. Maybe an old thread you do. Anyways, i'll do it after work.
They're non redis now, and I EV trained my last UT copy of ferroseed and I decided not to add it. Thank you.

I'm interested in your Slowpoke, Larvitar, Rotom, and Mawile (in that order). I can breed 5IV Scyther, Chansey (seismic toss, aromatherapy), Bagon (Dragon dance), Togepi, and Marrill (Aqua jet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)