Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, its been awhile since I did an update of any kind, so here it is. So, about a week and a half ago, I learned how to RNG. I have been RNGing the crap out of my white game (I even reset and rebeat it so I could RNG legends I had foolishly not RNGed before). So here is that update :]
Tutor moves indicated with this color.

Musharna
OT: HILDA (19674)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31.xx.30.30.30.30 (HP Fighting)
Moves (Level 50 UT): Helping Hand - Gravity - Heal Bell - Magic Coat
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)

Volcarona
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Quiver Dance - Tailwind - Giga Drain - Bug Buzz

Cobalion
Nature: Impish | Ability: Justified
IVs: 31.31.31.01.31.31
Moves (Level 42 UT): Stealth Rock - Magnet Rise - Iron Head - Iron Defense

Terrakion
Moves (Level 42 UT): Helping Hand - Stealth Rock - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

Virizion
Nature: Modest | Ability: Justified
IVs: 31.14.30.31.31.31 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 42 UT): Helping Hand - Synthesis - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword
Note: NFT (RNG captured on my White cartridge. If your a friend or your offer is sufficient enough, I might think about trading this. However, this was my first RNG, so its very valuable to me :3. Also, if you do end up receiving it, It will be NON-REDIS.)

Thundurus
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31.10.30.31.31.31 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 40 UT): Revenge - Knock Off - Shock Wave - Agility

Zekrom
Nature: Impish | Ability: Teravolt
Moves (Level 50 UT): Fusion Bolt - Tailwind - Zen Headbutt - Magnet Rise

Kyurem
Nature: Rash | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 75 UT): Signal Beam - Iron Head - Earth Power - Zen Headbutt

Last edited:
Alright, its been awhile since I did an update of any kind, so here it is. So, about a week and a half ago, I learned how to RNG. I have been RNGing the crap out of my white game (I even reset and rebeat it so I could RNG legends I had foolishly not RNGed before). So here is that update :]
Tutor moves indicated with this color.

Musharna
Nature: Modest | Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31.xx.30.30.30.30 (HP Fighting)
Moves (Level 50 UT): Helping Hand - Gravity - Heal Bell - Magic Coat

Virizion
Nature: Modest | Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Quiver Dance - Tailwind - Giga Drain - Bug Buzz

Virizion
Moves (Level 42 UT): Stealth Rock - Magnet Rise - Iron Head - Iron Defense

Virizion
Moves (Level 42 UT): Helping Hand - Stealth Rock - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

Virizion
Nature: Modest | Ability: Justified
IVs: 31.14.30.31.31.31 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 42 UT): Helping Hand - Synthesis - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword
Note: NFT (RNG captured on my White cartridge. If your a friend or your offer is sufficient enough, I might think about trading this. However, this was my first RNG, so its very valuable to me :3. Also, if you do end up receiving it, It will be NON-REDIS.)

Virizion
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31.10.30.31.31.31 (HP Ice)
Moves (Level 40 UT): Revenge - Knock Off - Shock Wave - Agility

Virizion
Nature: Impish | Ability: Teravolt
Moves (Level 50 UT): Fusion Bolt - Tailwind - Zen Headbutt - Magnet Rise

Virizion
Nature: Rash | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 75 UT): Signal Beam - Iron Head - Earth Power - Zen Headbutt
Yo Trevenant forest cmt for the Musharna..also the kyurem named virizion..also the cobalion named virizion

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
flargananddingle I'm in the process of doing my own PROJECT: CODENAME 5<4++ER8R41N in my Y game. I have ready access to Icy Snow in Premier, High Plains in Repeat/Luxury, and Ocean in Repeat. If you have any extra Quick Ball Savannah's, that would save me from having to restart my own game (and would be happy to trade for one). If you are interested, we could work together and cut the time down for each of us at least in half :)

Fierza It has been a week since I asked, and I was just wondering if you happened to overlook my post, or are just not interested in trading with me. Thanks for the update! Also, as an update to my original post, I'm still mostly after the ball + pattern, but the better the IV's/nature the better :)

Last edited:
I'd like to trade with Trevenant Forest and Clutches of blood :3
Clutches- males of adamant barboach, jolly meowth , and grimer (:
Trevenant- males of jolly rattata, adamant krabby, and adamant mankey (:
I have to offer pokes in my thread, adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves, adamant lickitung in a moon ball, calm ha (i think) swablu in a dream ball with egg moves, adamant binacle with shell smash, and adamant sentret with egg moves in a dream ball :3

flargananddingle I'm in the process of doing my own PROJECT: CODENAME 5<4++ER8R41N in my Y game. I have ready access to Icy Snow in Premier, High Plains in Repeat/Luxury, and Ocean in Repeat. If you have any extra Quick Ball Savannah's, that would save me from having to restart my own game (and would be happy to trade for one). If you are interested, we could work together and cut the time down for each of us at least in half :)
I have a few scatterbugs in egg still and would prefer the same if possible. If you have a flawless high plains female in a repeat ball still in egg that would be perfect

Fierza It has been a week since I asked, and I was just wondering if you happened to overlook my post, or are just not interested in trading with me. Thanks for the update! Also, as an update to my original post, I'm still mostly after the ball + pattern, but the better the IV's/nature the better :)
Yes, sorry, I must have missed the post. I can do it for the female one you listed. Just give me a couple days and Ill get it ready for you.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I have a few scatterbugs in egg still and would prefer the same if possible. If you have a flawless high plains female in a repeat ball still in egg that would be perfect
I'd have to breed another, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm assuming you want the specs that are in your spoiler (Timid/5 IV, etc)?

Yes, sorry, I must have missed the post. I can do it for the female one you listed. Just give me a couple days and Ill get it ready for you.
That's great, thanks! I'll set that egg aside.

Thanks to you both!

I'd have to breed another, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm assuming you want the specs that are in your spoiler (Timid/5 IV, etc)?

That's great, thanks! I'll set that egg aside.

Thanks to you both!
Please :) it makes it much easier to breed flawless without access to the iv judge..also if you dont mind keeping it in egg (I want to get all the patterns, flawless, with my OT)

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
Please :) it makes it much easier to breed flawless without access to the iv judge..also if you dont mind keeping it in egg (I want to get all the patterns, flawless, with my OT)
haha I understand :). Not a problem. I'll message you again when I have it. Would you prefer this to be moved to Pm/vm so as to not continuously bump the thread? And what patterns do you have access to (my ds is US region locked).? I may want to trade other patterns again :)

haha I understand :). Not a problem. I'll message you again when I have it. Would you prefer this to be moved to Pm/vm so as to not continuously bump the thread? And what patterns do you have access to (my ds is US region locked).? I may want to trade other patterns again :)
I dont mind the bumpage ;) but yeah we can move it to pm. Also im US too..my current save is archipelago and after I breed about 60 of them ill restart for...probably sun next? And my native (on my y) is polar

Hi Slashari ! I would like to remind you we have a pending trade, your HP Ice Zapdos with Defog for 2 of my breedables in Bank Ball. Are you still ok for this trade ?

just an quick little update. Added a KB legend that I've had for quite a bit, just never included it lol. Also, I'm close to not only being able to RNG in BW2, but also RNG for shininess as well, so look out for that :P. Also, for my birthday that was yesterday, I asked for an AR so not only will I be able to use a rebattle code so I don't have to restart my save file everytime I want to RNG a legend, I will also be able to keep my mons in gen 5 and clone them there so I can still tutor them if someone wants a different tutor move for example. I hope to get it within a few weeks, so be on the lookout for mass produced RNGed legends :P.

Type of the Month Club Giveaway!
Hosted by awiec (<~send her your entries)
Alright some lovely people and I are bringing this giveaway to the masses. Please read the rules carefully or you will be ignored.

I'm part of a little group of smogon breeders called "The Type Of The Month Club" where we pick a pokemon type, breed some pokemon of said type and then giveaway and exchange the fruits of our labor.

This Month I am hosting the Water type. Below are the pokemon available for the giveaway with some simple rules to follow:

1. You must PM me a picture + a fun fact about a plant or animal that primarily lives in water. I am a biologist so I can appreciate entries regarding fungus, bacteria etc but I will also know if you just made shit up.
2. The max number of photos+facts is 3. Each photo is not considered a separate entry but the more interesting/odd things you choose the better you will be overall judged.
3. I will run this giveaway until July 2nd 12 am GMT -5
4. I will then share the entries with my fellow club members and we will judge who deserves a prize.
5. You will be able to choose your prize, the number of prizes will depend on how many people enter.
6. We would like the re-dis policy on the pokemon to be followed, the more often people ignore this the less cool prizes we may offer.
7. All pokemon will be level 1 and un-trained.

Bred by: awiec
--->

Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31//05/31/31
Moves: Mud Sport, Bubble and Knock Off
OT: CoKiM
ID:12668
Spread: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Redistribution Policy: Semi-Redis

Ability: Anticipation
Spread: 31/31/31/11/31/31
Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Spark
Spread:31/31/31/11/31/31
OT: Chris
ID: 29993
Redistribution Policy: Non-Redis

Ability: Lightning Rod
Spread: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Moves: Water Sport, Hydro Pump, Psybeam and Aqua Tail
Spread: 31/31/31/22/31/31
OT: Leona
ID: 01069

Nature: Calm
Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Yawn, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Curse
Spread: 31/20/31/31/31/31
OT: August
ID: 64966

Nature: Quiet
Ability: Hustle
Moves: Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout
Spread: 31/27/31/31/31/00
OT: Zandin
ID: 32918

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Mud Shot
Spread: 31/31/31/24/31/31
OT: Jenna
ID: 09307

Bred By: .com

Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Veil
Moves: Tickle | Soak | Defense Curl | Clear Smog
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/30/31 (HP Bug)
OT: Misty
ID: 08753
(Nickname: TOTM!)

Ability: Damp
Moves: Counter | Mirror Coat | Curse | Avalanche
IV Spread: 31/31/31/25/31/31
ID: 03049
(Nickname: kipz++;)

Ability: Torrent
Moves: Counter | Mirror Coat | Curse | Avalanche
IV Spread: 31/31/31/25/31/31
ID: 03049
(Nickname: for(;;)mk++;)

Bred By: lockiegengar12

Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Brine, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Thrash
IV Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
OT: Lockie
ID: 62290
Full-Redis

Moves: Sonicboom, Baton Pass, Switcheroo, Aqua Tail
IV Spread: 31/31/31/15/31/31
Full-Redis

Nature: Bold
Ability: Storm Drain
Moves: Brine, Mirror Coat
IV Spread: 31/28/31/31/31/31
Full-Redis

Nature: Timid
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Mirror Move, Brine, Air Cutter
IV Spread: 31/14/31/31/31/31
OT: Reyolcan
ID: 63047
Full-Redis

Bred By flargananddingle

Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Amnesia | Haze | Mirror Coat | Twister
IV Spread: 31/20/31/31/31/31
OT: Mike
ID: 43466

Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Mirror Coat | Refresh | Mist | Pain Split
IV Spread: 31/15/31/31/31/31
OT: Mike
ID: 43466

Bred By Valzy

Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Tackle, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Aqua Ring
IV Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
OT: Matt
ID: 00663

Moves: Water Gun, Dragon Dance, Whirlpool, Freeze-Dry
IV Spread: 31/25/31/31/31/31

Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray, Knock Off
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Water Gun, Supersonic
IV Spread: 31/21/31/31/31/31

Ability: Mega Launcher
Moves: Splash, Water Gun
IV Spread: 31/23/31/31/31/31
ID:00663

Bred By ClutchesOfBlood

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
IV Spread: 31/31/31/21/31/31
OT: Anthony
ID: 53079

Nature: Naive
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring | Refresh | Barrier | Confuse Ray
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/00/31
OT: Anthony
ID: 53079

Bred by evan0913

Egg Moves: Astonish, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Giga Drain
IV Spread: 31/08/31/31/31/31
OT: Beyonce'
ID: 13478
Non-Redis

Egg Moves: Water Sport, Mist, Haze, Encore
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Azmort
ID: 54733
Non-Redis

Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Flail, Aqua Jet, Haze, Acid Spray
IV Spread: 31/31/31/22/31/31
OT: Jacob
ID: 33071
Non-Redis

Bred By Mewdraco

Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: N/A
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Andres
ID: 33220
Full-Redis

Egg Moves: Water Sport, Hydro Pump,Hidden Power
IV Spread: 31/13/30/30/31/31 [Hp Grass]
OT: Andres
ID: 33220
Full-Redis​

I hope everyone has fun with this giveaway and hopefully I learn something new too.

so i would like to clone, would that be possible at the moment?
Even though I'm Not one of the cloners, we are partners/really good friends, so I for the most part know what's going on. flargananddingle has decided to do cloning one big batch a week, which he did like yesterday or the day before, so I do not know whether he'd be up for doing a clone job. Slashari is having bad problems with powersaves, so he is unavailable to clone pretty much. Fierza is the wild card here, as I don't know with him. He is not having troubles by my knowledge, however I do not know whether he is comfortable with powersaves right now (he's also not really active in the shop as well). However, it's probably better to ask them yourself (I do not recommend slash, as he's actually having troubles as mentioned).

Even though I'm Not one of the cloners, we are partners/really good friends, so I for the most part know what's going on. flargananddingle has decided to do cloning one big batch a week, which he did like yesterday or the day before, so I do not know whether he'd be up for doing a clone job. Slashari is having bad problems with powersaves, so he is unavailable to clone pretty much. Fierza is the wild card here, as I don't know with him. He is not having troubles by my knowledge, however I do not know whether he is comfortable with powersaves right now (he's also not really active in the shop as well). However, it's probably better to ask them yourself (I do not recommend slash, as he's actually having troubles as mentioned).
Just to add to that, I am currently unavailable for cloning. For some reason I can't get the powersaves software to work properly, so will have to find out what is causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)