Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Move Tutor Moves

I'm just trying to think of a solid Archeops set now that he got Roost.

Thinking Acrobatics/Stone Edge/EQ/Roost with Flying Gem maybe?
I don't see that working, as Archeops is really frail and will probably lose more than it heals when it Roosts. Plus, once you lose more than 50% (when you would want to use roost) you're opponent will probably stay in and attack since you won't be much of a threat.

With the new tutors maybe now Cofagrigus will be useful in OU with a build using HP Fighting/Shadow Ball/Rest/Sleep Talk or WoW/Sleep Talk/Rest/Shadow Ball?

i dont know if it was already mentioned but timid thundurus-t with agility does wonders when it comes to late game sweeping.
Thundurus (Thundurus-T) (M) @ Life Orb Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
and also i haven try this set out but i think its gonna do decent.its for tornadus-t in the rain
Tornadus-T (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
and a friend told me his running a tornadus with superpower,hurricane heatwave and i think u turn(i dont know the item nor evs so yeah lol)...and that its doing great...also why is almost everybody using conkeldurr or haxorus? xD

I don't see that working, as Archeops is really frail and will probably lose more than it heals when it Roosts. Plus, once you lose more than 50% (when you would want to use roost) you're opponent will probably stay in and attack since you won't be much of a threat.
Well there's a reason it's RU.

But I guess you're right, Archeops really doesn't have a place in OU. Wish Passing is way too obvious and will get it blown up anyway.

any chance Gliscor goes Uber now that the only moves that can really hurt it are Ice-type moves and he can roost off whatever else hits him? this is true especially in the sun.

any chance Gliscor goes Uber now that the only moves that can really hurt it are Ice-type moves and he can roost off whatever else hits him? this is true especially in the sun.
Nah plenty of Pokemon carry Ice attacks and plenty of strong special attackers that carry moves like Hydro Pump. Throw him the rain and hes really gonna be hurting.

He prolly won't ever be über.

Stop overestimating his bulk. Roost isn't that great as it gives things a chance to exploit his lack of flying type (earthquakes, fighting moves) and gliscor dies to water attacks too. Strong special attacks also kill gliscor. Gliscor isn't that great guys.

EDIT: holy f*** we posted at the same time

Guys, again tell me the last time smogon banned a defensive pokemon outside of pokemon 600+, honestly your complaints about Gliscor sound the same and people complaining about Blissey, deal with it.

Has shadow tag chandelure been found yet?
I can see everyone is going nuts over keldeo, the therian formes, haxorus, mamoswine etc - but isn't chandelure just going ot be on nearly every team now with shadow tag and trick ?

I honestly do not see Aqua Tail being such an amazing addition to Haxorus. I know many people, like myself, were praying it would get Fire Punch, but ground-types and rock-types take the same damage from a STAB Outrage, unless the pokemon is 4X weak to water or is part steel. Fire-types take more from earthquake so I really do not see the big deal over this addition.

Edit: I was about to say it could be used for Volcaronas, but rock slide decimates it.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Has shadow tag chandelure been found yet?
I can see everyone is going nuts over keldeo, the therian formes, haxorus, mamoswine etc - but isn't chandelure just going ot be on nearly every team now with shadow tag and trick ?
Shadow Tag Chandelure is not yet released.

Well, at least the worst dragon got some very good boosts (i'm talking about Druddigon, of course):

Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, and ThunderPunch. All can be boosted by Sheer Force (though 2 of these are useless).
Not to say now we finally got a dragon that can set up Stealth Rock (don't mention Garchomp please). To top it off, it can play with some Sleep Talk + Rough Skin sets to lay down some hurt (Spikes+SR+Rough Skin+Dragon Tail? Ouch. And again, please don't mention Garchomp).
AND it also got Aqua Tail, and Dark Pulse for the supreme Specs Sheer Force set (imagine Dark Pulse/Focus Blast/Flamethrower/Sludge Bomb all in one set. I'd say unwallable).

Too bad it still sucks, but hey it got the highest number of boosts!

Why is everybody ignoring the fact that we now got Sniper Beedrill running around with Drill Run? That's some wack stuff right there, sure to tear up the PU tier...

Can someone explain to me how/WHY Eelektross got thunderpunch and fire punch, while Haxorus got NO elemental punches?

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
^Rampardos is laughing at haxorus from the ancient times. Honestly, haxorus is still okay with what he got. Unlike escavelier...

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can someone explain to me how/WHY Eelektross got thunderpunch and fire punch, while Haxorus got NO elemental punches?
Probably the same reason why Zapdos missed out on Hurricane while Articuno/Moltres got it. It's likely that they think that Haxorus with the elemental punches is overpowered; same deal with Zapdos. Why else did Druddigon get Fire / Thunderpunch despite having a similar body composition as Haxorus? It's that or they probably wanted to give us a reason to use Druddigon over Haxorus. Yeah, GF has always been a little shaky with balance, but they're not completely hopeless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)