Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Minotauros? If you are referring to Baffrolo, it has been confirmed that it is not related to Tauros in any way.

:\ tauros needed an evo....

This is probably never gonna happen, but maybe some guy saw the 2nd starter evos early, designed fake ones, and released them both together, so that when the 2nd evos were confirmed he'd make us think that the 3rd evos were confirmed too....

There's like a 1% chance of this happening, so don't get hopeful...

@pux Minotauros was one of the first pokemon names that came out when black and white was first revealed, it came out before even the starter silhouettes, and claimed to be an evolution of tauros.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
:\ tauros needed an evo....
@pux Minotauros was one of the first pokemon names that came out when black and white was first revealed, it came out before even the starter silhouettes, and claimed to be an evolution of tauros.
Minotauros was fake from the very beginning.

And Tauros isn't in need of a evolution. It has great Speed and Attack. Plus Intimidate.

I hope there will be a Grass Attack like Lava Plume and Discharge.

That Attack plus Herbivore Buffafro!!!!
That inflicts what? sleep? or poison? poison could work I guess (maybe called Poison Ivy lol).

On the news. That Afrobull seems interesting, and the move name Afro Break is just epic, I hope it stays the same in English (though doubt it). On the note of the Bug/Steel I bet it's gonna be Scizor on steroids, imagine a bulkier AND faster Scizor with same or even higher Atk. Scizor is already good in Ubers.

Curious, I converted more
Denchura: 2 feet and 7.5 inches
Yorterrie: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Choroneko: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Desukan: 5 feet and 6.93 inches
Ononokusu: 5 feet and 10.87 inches
Basuaru: 3 feet and 3.37 inches (I assume this means length)
Oh man, I hate the Imperial System. It makes no sense.

Thank goodness for the metric system.

I actually couldn't believe that Doruzyu is that small. I mean, Moguryu is pretty tiny (standing at 20 cm), but 70 cm is just ridiculously small. I always had the idea that Doruzyu would be the size of anime Nidoking.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought it was pretty awesome that both Rankurusu and Gochizeru are final 2nd stage evolutions. I was almost sure they would be standalone Pokemon.

I just noticed this on PokeBeach:
Steel/Dark Pokemon (nicknamed "Power Ranger" because it resembles one).
That means Ledian actually has a friend in terms of design. Now we need 3 more Pokemon that look like Power Rangers and we'll have a Pokemon Sentai squad.

This Ice Cream Pokemon... Isn't it the only Ice type revealed so far?

It looks like they are making equivilents of other Pokemon for Isshu. I think its so fans dont feel betrayed as there are no older pokemon.
The puppy looks and works like Zigzagoon, we have another cat, a Rock version of Beldum, a violent fish (Carvanha), a Probopass colour schemed rock monster, another Tarantula/Spider, A Ghost that has something rock like in it's body etc.

Its probably all been said before but I think the similarities are there for us fans to feel like they have not forgotten the older Pokemon.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It looks like they are making equivilents of other Pokemon for Isshu. I think its so fans dont feel betrayed as there are no older pokemon.
The puppy looks and works like Zigzagoon, we have another cat, a Rock version of Beldum, a violent fish (Carvanha), a Probopass colour schemed rock monster, another Tarantula/Spider, A Ghost that has something rock like in it's body etc.

Its probably all been said before but I think the similarities are there for us fans to feel like they have not forgotten the older Pokemon.
Actually, Gigaiasu is the final stage of Dangoro.

The fact that sand-croc gets a third evo is win.

Denchura is my favorite one thus far. I hope it is viable. The one spider I will ever find cute.

I love Denchura to, and dont worry, his ability's and typeings are good.
All he needs is a decent stat distribution and a good movepool to be viable.

Holy crap, 140/80/80 defenses are a bit too solid for 120 ATK, don't you think?
It's solid, but it's speed is LOW. Plus, upon second thought the HP will probly be lower. 100 maybe? It's hard to tell, but if so it's BST will be 490 :(
I was hoping for 515+, but that's too optimistic. The awesomeness of Buffafro lead me to this error in judgement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)