Entertainment Pokemon Musicals and Other Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is meant to be an expansion on the idea of "Pokemon Musicals" from the BW games, which were definitely not real musicals and left something to be desired.

I plan to discuss the nature of a number of different shows as if the Pokemon world staged full theatrical productions (representing at least three categories: musicals, opera, ballet, and possibly spoken word), with all of the entries being parodies of actual, highly iconic productions that a lot of people are likely to be familiar with. These entries will skim over elements such as story, casting, and production aspects in ways that reference the Pokemon universe entertainingly.

Suggestions are perfectly welcome, and examples of likely contenders for the lineup include Swanna Lake and The Seedotcracker. (Swan Lake and The Nutcracker, both extremely popular ballets by Tchaikovsky)

This article from the beginning of this year is comparable in concept, though I developed the idea for this independently of it.

I aim for this to be something light and relatively fresh, as most Entertainment articles for the past long while have been series installments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)