Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
##unvote

Assuming day 4 no lynch
Night 4: I track schia
Schia kills a non confirmed slot
Caffeine watches me

If caffeine dies + non confirmed die we're at 4 with 3 confirmed towns in Schia + mega + myself
Day 5: 4 people left with myself + 2 confirmed town
gg

if mega dies + non confirmed die we're at 4 with 2 confirmed town in Schia + myself
Day 5: 4 people left with myself + 1 confirmed town schia + non scum + scum - LYLO
No lynch again since having 3 people > 4 people in LYLO.
Confirmed town dies in LYLO + I confirm another town
Day 6: 3 people left with myself + 1 confirmed town + scum
gg?

Oh cool, I'm not dead. RIP Heal though.

So the TBZ vote... oof. My bad. He was acting really fishy, but I guess Schia was right about it being NAI.

And thus, we know the extra kill was a one-time use for scum. Or if we are to believe Schia, scum had no extra NK to begin with.

Thanks for confirming me Haruno, I would definitely have been mislynched today if you hadn't.

Alright, so with all that out of the way:

##Vote: Schiavetto

Switching claims from VT to Even Night Vig is fishy, and it's not like any sort of Vig would help us in this stage of the game.

Novel concept: Stop voting town out of boredom and read the game.

I told you from the beginning that I took issue with the PR claims we were given, and one of the things I stressed was the modifiers that had been assigned to our known scum--OS RC/RB. I told you I thought the combination of roles given was too bloated for town, and I've been more than transparent about my issues with the amount of import being given to PR claims when it costs zero dollars to lie.

As far as I can tell, right now the only thing we have substantiating suspicion around a ninja comes from our watcher claim, whom I've already cased. I would love to get into more detail there, but first I would v much like to hear more from Haruno about why he put his tracker on Mega last night.

Novel concept: Stop voting town out of boredom and read the game.

I told you from the beginning that I took issue with the PR claims we were given, and one of the things I stressed was the modifiers that had been assigned to our known scum--OS RC/RB. I told you I thought the combination of roles given was too bloated for town, and I've been more than transparent about my issues with the amount of import being given to PR claims when it costs zero dollars to lie.

As far as I can tell, right now the only thing we have substantiating suspicion around a ninja comes from our watcher claim, whom I've already cased. I would love to get into more detail there, but first I would v much like to hear more from Haruno about why he put his tracker on Mega last night.
I can tell you why he tracked me last night; it's because everyone suspected I was scum. I claimed VT early, my voting patterns had little rhyme or reason to them, and I was one of the main guys on the TBZ lynch wagon. If you dig through the thread you'll see plenty of people voted for me at various points, and I just barely dodged a lynch d2.

I can tell you why he tracked me last night; it's because everyone suspected I was scum. I claimed VT early, my voting patterns had little rhyme or reason to them, and I was one of the main guys on the TBZ lynch wagon. If you dig through the thread you'll see plenty of people voted for me at various points, and I just barely dodged a lynch d2.
Let Haruno answer for himself, and in the meantime, take your own advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)