Pokemon Showdown! Battle Spot Room Tournament (Final Round!)

Kortex

Banned deucer.
Confirming NOVED won with his based Talonflame
Plasmanta gave me the win. Check his profile page for proof.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Disqualified inactive users who didn't post at all during this round, sorry.
Singles Bracket:
xastify
vs. FinalEquin0x
Montsegur vs. haban012
Leer vs. Xanthopoulus-

Doubles Bracket:
Montsegur vs. Campaign vs. Kortex

Triples Bracket:
Montsegur
vs. NOVED

Ok round 3 is starting (sorry we got kinda lazy lol), finals of the triples bracket will finally happen, on the doubles bracket players will have to battle round robin style, as always best of 3, singles bracket will continue normally, have fun!

Btw round 3 ends in 7 days.

Last edited:
gg's

i really don't think the "very haxy game" had much crucial hax imo. the leech seed miss gave me an extra turn with aegi to kill greninja but i couldve done that in a later turn with lando anyway. thats all i can see that really changed the outcome.

wp regardless tho

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kortex and I are playing on Saturday, I'll play Campaign sometime if I don't lose.

Ares

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
haban012 hasn't been on in a while, Kortex is on late for me and I dont wanna play when I'm tired / drunk and I just have to talk to Campaign lol.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Ok, DQ'd all users who didn't accept the challenges, last week's brackets:
Montsegur vs Leer vs xastify

No idea how the RU staff made it to the finals of the singles tournament, either way, 3 way death match, best of 3, good luck guys.

On another note:
Congratulations to user: Montsegur for winning the doubles brackets as well, shoutouts to Kortex who made it to second place!

Ares

Lol, xastify it's not that I would be disappointed if I lost to you, I would be disappointed if I didn't win all 3 brackets :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)