Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
the client seems to be having an issue where you cant keep your name, and when trying to log into the client it keeps asking you to change your username even when its not currently being used.

I've noticed that Magic Room doesn't work properly.
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou3208
In this battle, towards the end, my Gothitelle used Magic Room, and in the next turn, the opponent's Donphan's Leftovers activated. Also, my Haxorus was holding a Choice Band, but when I used Dragon Dance, I got locked into Dragon Dance.
This also happened another time, when a Focus Sash activated within the turns that Magic Room was in effect.
Is it just that Magic room hasn't been implemented yet?

My name stays as Guest when I change it it just stays as guest nothing happens :(
I'm having the same issues, with own registered alts of Afterburners and Pokemazter. I've double checked my typing on the name and everything. Showdown won't even give me the option to log in either.

My name doesn't change......btw I'm playing it on my iPad 2

It tells me to choose name
But when i do nothing happens.
I can't battle or do anything.

Similar problem to others methinks, trying to play, but says enter Username, am entering my one I used earlier, and it does nothing. Can't join chat, change username or do battles.

I just lost because, mid-game, it logged me out and wouldn't let me log back in. I sat there and watched as it went from "waiting for players..." to "Smaug lost because of their inactivity".

I have logged on multiple times and now it says i'm a guest, and when i put in my name it dosn't work, and it won't let me join chat.

Ok, i figured out that if you search for a battle, it will log you in. You cannot find a battle, nor can you cancel the battle request. DA HELL?

If you are having difficulty logging on, enter your name in only once. If you prompts you for a password, enter it. Then, wait. Entering your name in multiple times only increases your wait. The developers are working on the issue as fast as they can.

Okay, my apologies for not saving a screencap, since I wound up needing to leave the computer after this happened.

After entering my name and waiting to get logged in, I clicked on the ladder for an NU match. After about 10 minutes of waiting, it seemed like it was bugged out and just not working. So I asked for an NU match in the chat, and got a challenge, which I accepted.

Naturally, after about 12 turns or so, the ladder matched me up with someone else. Before we selected leads, I apologized to them and left, since I was already in the middle of another battle (and I honestly don't care about my ladder rating).

This is where things started getting weird.

After I closed the rated battle window, I saw "Malkyrian has forfeited. X wins", with X being the opponent from the rated battle. The problem is that I saw this in the unrated battle window, which then didn't allow me to select any move to use.

After explaining to my opponent what was going on, I tried opening the battle in a different tab...in which I was under a guest name. I entered my name into the box there, and eventually got impatient, so I tried closing the tab with my name on it, and I as the guest was allowed to take over for Malkyrian who had left the battle, with my own team. The battle went normally until about a minute later, when the login server gave the guest account the Malkyrian name, at which point I had to take over again...and promptly saw the "victory doesn't mean anything" message, even though the battle was still ongoing.

It seemed pretty much normal from there (barring the complete absence of critical hits amid a massive PP stallfest), though I have no idea what was going on on my opponent's end, since they didn't say anything at all.

GUYS THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE

IT TAKES A BIT OF TIME FOR YOUR NAME TO BE RECOGNIZED

ALSO DON'T SPAM LOG IN CAUSE THAT JUST MAKES IT TAKE LONGER

DO IT ONCE AND WAIT A BIT AND IT'LL WORK

Gimmick

Electric potential
Turn 21

The foe's Phione used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!
Lickitung used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!
Lickitung restored HP using its Leftovers!
Phione was cured of its poisoning.

Edit: I'm not sure. Does Cloud Nine stop that?

I report a bug with the attack destiny bond :

Turn 9
Drapion used Swords Dance!
Drapion's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Drifblim used Destiny Bond!
Drifblim is trying to take its foe down with it! (placeholder)
The sandstorm rages.
Drapion is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Drifblim is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Drifblim restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 10
Drapion used Taunt!
The foe's Drifblim fell for the taunt!
The foe's Drifblim can't use Destiny Bond after the taunt!
The sandstorm rages.
Drapion is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Drifblim is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Drifblim restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 11
Drapion used Pursuit!
It's super effective! The foe's Drifblim lost 41% of its health!
The foe's Drifblim fainted!
Drifblim took its attacker down with it! (placeholder)
Drapion fainted!

Thanks for fixing the trace intimidate bugs (and probably other bugs). I'm gonna leave this person anonymous, but I'll copy paste what I got after someone D/Ced.

****** left.
Inactive players will forfeit in 60 seconds. (requested by Plasma.exe)
Inactive players will forfeit in 30 seconds.
****** lost because of their inactivity.
Plasma.exe won the battle!
Ladder updating...
Plasma.exe's rating: 1745 → 1755
***** rating: 1624 → 1702

Rankings not suppose to go up after a loss.

Ratings keep going the wrong way: Whenever someone losses, their rating goes up, whenever they win, it goes down. I don't really give a crap about ratings, but I still think it should be fixed.

Ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)