Pokemon Showdown Quote Database

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
[21:01:47] therealjackmcg: help i am trapped in the staff-less Whole Foods in Washington DC because I went in just to look and its making me scan my receipt to leave

[21:07:19] Meatboy6907: either wait for another customer or call the police because Whole Foods is technically kidnapping you

idk why i cracked a grin at this
there are no police in the neighborhood wealthy enough for an AI Whole Foods

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hacking battles is virtually impossible, as it requires top level admin access. Anyone who might compromise PS to this degree has far better things to do than waste their time rigging games. If something is happening in a game that you don't understand, it is most likely a mechanic that you've missed. Please look up the relevant interactions using /dt and Google. If you're still confused, please provide a replay and turn number.

Hacking battles is virtually impossible, as it requires top level admin access. Anyone who might compromise PS to this degree has far better things to do than waste their time rigging games. If something is happening in a game that you don't understand, it is most likely a mechanic that you've missed. Please look up the relevant interactions using /dt and Google. If you're still confused, please provide a replay and turn number.
How can you quote this without quoting THIS

The Help room is meant for basic Q&A about PS, Smogon, and Pokémon battle mechanics. To contact global staff, please type /ht into any chat. Please use other rooms for casual chatting, subjective or opinion-based questions, competitive advice, teambuilding, and asking for battles. Not being autoconfirmed does not give you permission to break the Help room's rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)