Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go indeed:

Heh, pretty ironic that Decidueye ended up being the fastest final starter despite receiving the most complaints about its speed.

Looking forward to using all of these in game.

Wow Decidueye's hidden ability sure is.....bad.
Eh, it honestly seems somewhat decent given how popular of an item Rocky Helmet is in OU. Avoiding Static and Flame Body are nice perks too.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
leech life has 80 base power now????? woah. Actually, wait, it still sucks ass, nothing any good gets it. No Scizor, Escavalier, Heracross, or anything like that.

also - liquid voice is worthless if it doesnt have the buffing effect -ate abilities have.

Last edited:
Incineroar goes from 90 to 60 base speed and its even slower than Litten?! I don't think i've seen a stat drop that much from an evolution

Michael ‏@SciresM 5m5 minutes ago
By the way, some fun additional confirmation: Dark void NERFED. Accuracy lowered to 50%, and ONLY USABLE BY DARKRAI.

whoa
Seems GF really wants to change the vgc meta, I think it would've been enough of a nerf if only Darkrai can use it but I'm not complaining

Decidueye's the fastest starter hahahaha

I'm wondering, do you reckon the chilled out vacationy theme of Alola is causing the low speed stats we're seeing? Who wants to rush on an island paradise?

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Lol Incineroar is 60 base Speed, Game Freak will never learn their lessons lol

Baton Pass + Spirit Shackle Decidueye sounds like fun though

On the bright side of Decidueye's ability, no contact means no Flame Body or Static procs, and it can flat out ignore Rocky Helmet and Chesnaught. Not an OU ability, but nice to see in UU where bulkier mons are more common place.

Leech Life has 80 BP?! That makes it the strongest draining move outside of Oblivion Wing! And its such a common move...

Last edited:
Long Reach is not very good in competitive (although it does have its uses, Rocky Helmet is a popular item), but it fits an archer pokemon very well thematically.

From Kaphotics' video:

Looks like Swagger got nerfed to 85 accuracy

One of the new TMs is Brutal Swing, 60 BP physical dark move that sounds like a target-all move from its description

Interestingly while Incineroar gets Throat Chop, that sniping move and Aurora Veil don't seem to be on Decidueye or Primarina, unless I'm being blind

Sparkling Aria is a 90 BP move.
Would be pretty interesting to see if the power still doubles like smelling salts & wake up slap

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
When I hoped Decidueye would be the fastest starter among the three, this is not what I had in mind...

TM59 is Brutal Swing, a 60 BP Dark-type physical move that hits everything in the vicinity. What a meh TM :I

Decidueye gets Defog; everyone's gonna be scrambling for this pre-Bank release again.

RIP Sucker Punch Incineroar, but 85 BP Darkest Lariat and 80 BP Throat Chop are strong STAB moves to fall back on.

Primarina gets Water Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball!? GF keeps showering their Water-types with too much damn love >.< At least it's the only one of the trio to not get Nasty Plot.

Primarina:

HP: 80
ATK: 74
DEF: 74
SPA: 126
SPD: 116
SPE: 60

HA: Liquid Sound

All Sound moves become Water-Type.
You know what is this? The STAB Boomburst legacy continues in Other Metagames (where it gives custom moves obviously). Who cares that it doesn't give x1.3 boost like -ates. The fact that now you can have 140 BP Water type move other than Water Spout (which has less BP if you get hit by Stealth Rock) is impressive and I can see it being abused in Sketchmons, BH, AAA, etc.

leech life has 80 base power now????? woah. Actually, wait, it still sucks ass, nothing any good gets it. No Scizor, Escavalier, Heracross, or anything like that.
Remember that Leech Life is a TM now. So it may have good distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)