Post 9 :: Pokemon Profiles 3
Post 10 :: Areas
Post 11 :: Areas
Post 12 :: Reserved
Post 13 :: Open

CURRENT EVENT :: Artemis Giveaway

===========================================================

Story

Set in a relatively serene world where there are no humans, Pokemon have made a 'civilization' of their own so to speak. However, where there are things going wrong, or people in danger, there are others to help these people. These groups are called rescue teams, often made up of volunteers, to not only ensure stability, but to help those that are in need. The council that governs the world is made up of the legendary, who are usually quite strict, but only to keep the harmony and balance between nature and Pokemon. In this strange world of only Pokemon, there is still ways to prove your strength: Defeat the eight powerful gym leaders, whom of which are different Pokemon, and become one of the 'Strongest Ones'. There are even coordination events, and beauty contests and the like. What a world this is. However, it seems someone is trying to rule this gem we call Our World. His name is Mew-two, and, disagreeing with the rules set by the Legendary Council, he is going out of his way to make the world his own. His followers are promised wealth and power; those who are against him.. well, they aren't so lucky. It's time for some new heroes to take down this fearsome force.

At least the first gym badge is required to start your own rescue team

=========================================================

Rules

Rule One :: Follow pokemon's Terms of Service. Romance is good. So is some heated Pokemon battles. Attempt keeping it within the boundaries that Pokemon allows.

Rule Two :: Due to it's ungodly popularity, Eevee is quite a thorn in my side. So I don't have this rp overloaded with the little bugger, there's only going to be one eevee / eeveelution, and it's not going to be shiny. Almost every roleplay I see has a shiny one of those cute little bastards. There's almost 493 to choose from.. why most people run to those 8 is beyond me.

Rule Three :: Don't post your profiles in here. Instead, PM them to me and title them something.. let's see. Title all profile pms as Flourescent P. W.

Rule Four :: Godmoding, powerplaying, auto-hitting, flash-dodging, puppeteering, and any other retarded unfun thing related to those are NOT tolerated. I made up flash-dodging. That's for those who like to dodge everything! OH! No killing. Unless it is planned out beforehand, or you're killing your own character.

Rule Five :: If your pokemon is an evolved one, make sure it's not an overpowered one like, Salamence. Yeah, Salamence running amongst pikachus and bidoofs and stuff.. sounds pretty unfair.

Rule Six :: This is a literate pokemon roleplay, not advanced literate. That stuff's slow and boring... Write in book format please.

Rule Seven :: Shiny pokemon are extremely limited. Unless I know you, only one shiny pokemon will be allowed in the roleplay for every seven normal pokemon.

Rule Eight :: Legendaries are NPCs and not main characters. They are mostly part of the legendary council and, surprisingly enough, serve as neither a protagonist or an antagonist.

=========================================================

Profile Skeletons​

------------------------Normal Pokemon
Character Name ::

Species ::
Alignment ::
Biography ::
Innate Ability ::
Attacks ::
Accessories ::
Team ::
Badges ::
Crush ::
Username ::

Extra Info

Character Name :: ( Your character's name )
Species :: ( Your character's species )
Alignment :: ( Good or Evil. Neutral counts as Good. )
Biography :: ( No unknowns. A paragraph or more is fine )
Innate Ability :: ( e.g. Intimidate or Cute Charm. What you have as an automatic ability )
Attacks :: ( four attacks please )
Accessories :: ( any accessory you want, from a pokemon item, to a random article of clothing )
Team :: ( whatever team you are part of. if none, put n/a or wanting to join one )
Badges :: (how many gym badges or marks of achievement have you gotten. if you want more than one to start with, you'll have to talk to me. No one's starting with +2 unless I know you.)
Crush :: ( subject to change. you can have a crush before you join )
Username :: ( your pokemon username )

------------------------Gym Leaders

Character Name ::
Species ::
Biography ::
Innate Ability ::
Attacks ::
Accessories ::
Gym Leader # ::
Username ::

Character Name :: ( Your character's name )
Species :: ( Your character's species )
Biography :: (A paragraph or more is fine )
Innate Ability :: ( e.g. Intimidate or Cute Charm. What you have as an automatic ability )
Attacks :: ( four attacks please )
Accessories :: ( any accessory you want, from a pokemon item, to a random article of clothing )
Gym Leader # :: (which gym leader are you? )
Username :: ( your Pokemon username )

================================================================

Gym Leaders

Gym Leader #8
- Locked / Not Available -

Gym Leader #7

Gym Leader #6

Gym Leader #5
- Reserved -

Gym Leader #4
-Reserved-

Gym Leader #3
-Reserved-

Gym Leader #2
-Reserved

Gym Leader #1
-Reserved-

Areas

Most of these area have a small village inside of them, and in others, there are larger cities. However, the capital of the 'world' is called Pokecadia ( the large red dot ) and is a metropolis of sorts. Running electricity and everything. Probably wouldn't be able to tell it apart from the human world. The gym leaders' gyms are in different areas.

'If you want to add a 'place to note', just send it to me in a PM.'

- - - Places to note

Mt. Blaze :: At the summit of Mt. Blaze lies Backlash's gym. There is a route that starts from the village at the base of the volcano and up towards the summit where he awaits challengers.

Usually when someone has a team, they would get an area for themselves. These are the areas that are available for team use / for teams to stay at that come from Pokecadia.

'If you want to add a 'place to note', just send it to me in a PM.' Also, try claiming a place as your own also!

- - - Places to note

#2 The River :: Oscillo's (and Team Oscillo's) home and base of operations is at a decent sized home at the riverside. The river sparkles at dawn and is always kept clean.

#7 Desert Region :: In the center of the massive desert there are non-stop sandstorms that ravage the area. This marks the beginning of Talac's gym. She is always flying within one, for training or just because, and will dismiss the sandstorms before accepting a challenge.

#18 Glacier :: In the deepest part of the glacier is the home of Artemis. It's a small home nestled in one of the chilliest sections of the glacier, and most don't even know it exists.

#24 Western Isles :: This is the native home of Mew, and she likes to visit it as much as possible. Because Mewtwo is constantly chasing her down though, she rarely is able to visit it anymore.

RESERVED FOR JOINERS

9aa8129d-6b3b-40a1-902f-eed4541c4217

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)